Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It ain't that deep.

None of the retros have been the same as previous models.

The comparison to no patent leather on 11's is a desperate reach.
this. smooth leather on 1s aint really a defining feature of the shoe. seems like an over reach in terms of comparing  

People are delirious in Jordan I threads
laugh.gif
. A Jordan model differing from it's original is absolutely not the same as changing an aesthetic detail that somewhat alters appearance. Cheap materials, a blue sole vs a clear sole, and colors that are almost identical to the OG are not the same as putting something on a retro that was never there before.. if it was.. no one would give a **** about putting NA on the back of III-VI.

Carry on though..

Looking forward to official pics down the line.

It ain't that deep.

None of the retros have been the same as previous models.

The comparison to no patent leather on 11's is a desperate reach.

Thank you, at least someone here gets the picture at this point

JB will never re release a retro exactly the same as the OG, yall know this by now

i dont give a hoover dam bout no tumbled leather or not

I hate when y'all say that

No one said they weren't copping, we just aren't happy with the tumbled leather. I think it's ugly and wack

Just me tho!

Will be staying in.  These are a must have.  Never had a clean new pair of royals.  These will be the first.

Imagine non patent leather on a pair of XIs.

I dont see that as the same. That analogy would be good to use if JB used a jumpman instead of a swoosh on the sides of the 1, not the type of leather. I am fine with the tumbled leather, its just something different.

That's a better comparison.

That retro was trash.

I passed easy.

Wasn't in threads crying about the change either, only to eventually cop :smh:

Back
Top Bottom