Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

JB is a troll for tumbling the leather
laugh.gif

Nobody finds it weird that we're seeing factory production photos of a JB release? These got the high quality fake feel to me as of right now....I'll hold off for JB official pics.

Nobody finds it weird that we're seeing factory production photos of a JB release? These got the high quality fake feel to me as of right now....I'll hold off for JB official pics.

The official pairs are being produced as we speak if they haven't already been in production. It's just hard to differentiate between real/fake pairs nowadays :x

The official pairs are being produced as we speak if they haven't already been in production. It's just hard to differentiate between real/fake pairs nowadays
sick.gif
sooo true.... i feel like sometimes i need a CSI team to confirm if the pair is legit. Between fakes upping their game and JB falling down on the QA sometimes if I didn't pick up pairs from a legit store I would feel suspect about a couple of pairs in my collection. 

these are early fakes. I'd buy that they are in production pairs of the real thing didn't always look 10000 times better

JB is a troll for tumbling the leather :lol:

This. It just ain't right :lol:. Whatever though, it's the main reason why I'm only copping 1 pair. I anticipate they'll eventually release the original version, Jumpman tag and all.

Last edited:
Imagine non patent leather on a pair of XIs.
This is an excellent comparison lol.. folks just dont want to see the light. Personally, it doesnt really phase me but come on.. there is no reason in the history of Royal I's to tumble. If they would have put black tumbled leather on Space Jam XI.... Dooms Day.
laugh.gif

How about tumbled leather on WC IV's, smooth hard leather on XII's and XIII's, tumbled leather on Chicago I's, or the wrong nubuck material on VI's ppl loooove complaining about! Personally, it's not a big deal but I'm not going to pretend they didn't troll. We can sit here and say "700k pairs is clearly a sign of trolling..etc" but tumbled leather on Royals are A1. Okay.

Back
Top Bottom