Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You took the L all the way around. Not only did you miss out on your size, you wasted time buying a size that wasn't yours and undersold them when you could have gotten $250-$275 easy on Facebook. And still ended up spending $140 more to get your size.

Congratulations, you just played yourself.
Where on Facebook?

Everyone be patient in the resell market please! Just wait.

Next weekend let's try and push these as low as we can! I want resellers to lose!
I'm going to run with your logic on this and see where things are next week on my second pair. Under $250 and I'm grabbing that second for sure.

You took the L all the way around. Not only did you miss out on your size, you wasted time buying a size that wasn't yours and undersold them when you could have gotten $250-$275 easy on Facebook. And still ended up spending $140 more to get your size.

Congratulations, you just played yourself.
That store bend him over and took advantage of him, that's straight up disrespectful

Picked my pairs from Footaction and Finish Line. Really like these. My favorite AJ1. Notice the blue laces are circular in the ziplock bag from Footaction and the Finish Line pair is like the previous releases.

Last edited:
Just as an FYI .... there is no reason to go over the ledge on resell for these. The production run of my pairs is close to 3 months which is about a month+ longer than BReds or any of the other remastered 1s. There will be restocks and there will be a back to school restock as well --

View media item 2388333
View media item 2388334

Back
Top Bottom