Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

LMAO he called it his new hustle. How is spending $300 hustling lmao?

Last edited:
It's sad because dudes gonna be charging 220-230 soon enough and after fees/shipping they'll only be makin like 10 bux.. a sacrifice of that 10$ could've made someone else's day.

he got worked so well, he actually believed he came out on top
laugh.gif
consignment shops are leeches when it comes to size swaps best to sell them your pair and cop your size locally

View media item 2388347
Had to throw these on asap!

Recap:
Currently on vacation for the weekend is NOLA
- scored FCFS at athletes Foot on Canal, New Orleans
- hit FTL raffle on Canal, New Orleans
-Hit on FTA Oakland center, Greta
- hit on SNKRS
- my homegirls in Pennsylvania grabbed me a pair off a raffle win.

5 pairs in total, 3 to my Homies for retail & 2 keep.

Every release should be this easy but I know once I get back home the struggle will be real again! Hope everyone comes out on top today!

Last edited by a moderator:
just got through on two 11.5 on SP

checked out on one tab, still had them in cart on another tab and it let me check out again

hopefully at least one goes through

just got through on two 11.5 on SP

checked out on one tab, still had them in cart on another tab and it let me check out again

hopefully at least one goes through
Was literally about to give up bruh, why you gotta say you got through lmaooo. Oh well, already this deep in I guess.

first mall took no time even used my $10 off reward so I got them For 162. Then got the other pair retail. I feel like if you drive you can get away from the bs. If kids can take the bus there there will be shananigans. Line took so long because dude cards were getting declined left and right. Resellers were bragging about all their cards being declined smh. I'm in there paying cash after buying a truck this morning lol

Last edited:
So since yesterday I was following the kaws 4 thread praying midnight it would release online and was let down.I wanted the royals either way but was discouraged from neverwinning raffles and knowing there's no FCFS in the DMV area.

So I got on this thread and start getting ready for the links praying I'd cook.woke up at 8 download the snkrs app got all my info ready.Doozed off woke up at 10:07 and panicked!Rushed to the app hit the refresh and it was a sz14 still available "EVEN THOUGH MY TTS IS A SZ13 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] " but when i hit the size the next page Said SOLD OUT and failed royally.I searched head to toe thru sites and all was sold out.I started calling around and the lines were busy so I was just gettin more frustrated knowing this was it.Got thru to shoe city off mlk and asked if there was a sz13.When she said lemme check......i was like....... She said there was only a sz14 left so after a few jokes in she was like nobody asking for this size come thru

View media item 2388339

IT TOOK me 30 mins to get down there and when I pulled up I seen people still coming in.When I got to the register she said "Oh yea I got a 13."

View media item 2388346
COOKED [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Went to pick my pair up and it went well. FTL let me use my rewards so I paid 151. I didn't have rewards for Footaction and champs let me use my rewards so two out of 3 I got below retail is cool. Also the jimmy jazz in redbird(dallas) had pair cause they did fcfs but I didn't want to be super greedy
What up fam. DFW seems to have gotten smalls amounts per store, but at a bunch of different locations. And it looks like there's a ton of left over pairs because people couldn't confirm their reserve due to the footsite apps messing up or people not making it within the pickup window.

It's sad because dudes gonna be charging 220-230 soon enough and after fees/shipping they'll only be makin like 10 bux.. a sacrifice of that 10$ could've made someone else's day.

Amateur resellers who can't afford to hold on the shoes until their value goes back up. I still remember in early 2015, a lot of consignment shops stopped accepting Legend Blue/Columbia 11s because so many of these same fools were trying to unload pairs en masse lol

What happened at NBA Store? 

They sent out a tweet 20 minutes to 12 saying they were giving out wristbands from 10-12. Of course, people showed up and they began copping pleas talking about they don't know who sent the tweet. They said there was a list, but it was cut off at 12. You were guaranteed a pair if you managed to get on the list.

I wanted 3 pairs for around $500, Got 3 pairs - $550
1. $250, days before
2. FTL APP
3. SNKRS

and I'll say I put in above average effort. I camped this thread for months. Invested an hour of footwork (in the rain) + a week's worth of actual day to day work, signing up for online raffles, footapps, instore check ins, etc.

so I'll say that--at least in NYC--if you really wanted them, you got them.

Not true. With the exception of Footlocker, I put in raffles at every spot and didn't win one. Gone are the days where you could walk to your local spot especially with people trying to flip. Came from Downtown BK and people have multiple pairs.

I was just able to add to cart on nike.com for a size 10 ....

Am I missing something or are these that easy?

Back
Top Bottom