Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I didn't start it. I PM'd people and others here spread it on the public threads like wildfire AFTER I told them to keep it to themselves. Little did I know, people began to not receive their orders and got refunded from Paypal. It was out of my control.

Think about it homie. 
we've already discussed this ad nauseam. you were promoting it and defending it like no one else here. still are apparently 

Damn right.. if they had a 10 then I'd be taking a nap righ now. I hate taking l's so ****** can stack pairs bro. The shop had em n i did the math so $140 at the end of the day got me my kix.. hows that hustling backwards? At the end of the day I have my shoe but I put work in. THATS HUSTLIN.
You paid 140 PLUS the original retail price you ding dong. 

You could have sold your pair for way more than you did and came out a little over retail, but you didnt. SMH! HUSTLING BACKWARDS!

I didn't start it. I PM'd people and others here spread it on the public threads like wildfire AFTER I told them to keep it to themselves. Little did I know, people began to not receive their orders and got refunded from Paypal. It was out of my control.

Think about it homie. 
we've already discussed this ad nauseam. you were promoting it and defending it like no one else here. still are apparently 
Dude...why don't you just shut up

Salt levels right now

International-salt-reduction-Local-tailoring-is-crucial-warn-researchers_strict_xxl.jpg

Pulled a fast one n got my size 10 for $140
Basically.. I camped out since 7 to grab em from kicksUsa.. Didn't hit on the raffle so I said fu*k it hope they got extra.

I didn't get my normal size 10 but I got a 9.5.. I took the 9.5 to a consignment shop that bought it for $210. They had a pair of size 10 a dude brought on consignment for $350. I got my $160 bak + 50 for the 9.5. I took that 210, added 140, and took the size 10 on consignment. Thas my new hustle. Get whatever size n then pay the difference at a consignment shop.
he waltz in here like he copped a pair for $140
laugh.gif

that size 9 is the only size sold out on SP. I don't know if i want to keep trying. Timer is frustrating

Lol at peeps saying they have pairs they're letting go at shiekh lol. Like that's gonna matter with hundreds already in line. Only person you're helping is next dood in line lurking this thread.

Its ok that i didnt get these i still got my banned 1s from last year and wrestlemania is tomorrow so its all good

Unclaimed pair of size 13's will be at champs at woodfield mall in the Chicago area. I got my two pair! Good luck if you are there!

Damn right.. if they had a 10 then I'd be taking a nap righ now. I hate taking l's so ****** can stack pairs bro. The shop had em n i did the math so $140 at the end of the day got me my kix.. hows that hustling backwards? At the end of the day I have my shoe but I put work in. THATS HUSTLIN.

Someone failed Hustlin 101 with flying colors

Back
Top Bottom