Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It's sad because dudes gonna be charging 220-230 soon enough and after fees/shipping they'll only be makin like 10 bux.. a sacrifice of that 10$ could've made someone else's day.
that's what we are looking forward to see 

got my true blue 2016 for $170 

people thought these were limited and could make some money but no they lost money 

btw true blues went to outlet for $120 

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

ALLALL

CARTSCARTSCARTSCARTSCARTS

CARTSCARTSCARTSCARTSCARTS

BUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSY

Whos shipping a pair of shoes for $60?
you underestimate the hypebeasts of today 
laugh.gif

Mods and NT management is not allowing people to reference them because of the fiasco that happened back in October so if anyone mentions them, the comment will be removed and you may also be removed from the thread or receive a warning
dude YOU are the one who started the whole fiasco...and now you're reporting people for referencing it?

you're so lame bro. like for real

Mods and NT management is not allowing people to reference them because of the fiasco that happened back in October so if anyone mentions them, the comment will be removed and you may also be removed from the thread or receive a warning

Oh I had no idea-I actually got a pair of RSBBs from them when you initially recommended them way back when. I did have I cancel other orders I made with them so this makes sense.

Sheik was so chill. One one dude ahead of me. Idk if it was because it was just before they technically opened or if there weren't that many pairs offered. The chick mistakenly gave us both those all black perforated 1s. Luckily I checked before I left but he was halfway out the door smh

dude YOU are the one who started the whole fiasco...and now you're reporting people for referencing it?

you're so lame bro. like for real
I didn't start it. I PM'd people and others here spread it on the public threads like wildfire AFTER I told them to keep it to themselves. Little did I know, people began to not receive their orders and got refunded from Paypal. It was out of my control.

And shortly thereafter, mods told everyone to no longer mention it on the public threads and others here continued to do so in order to get people riled up. But of course, since there are always immature people in this world, ain't nobody gonna stop the stupidity.

Think about it homie. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom