Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Happy post! Please don't mind me posting...

Left pair is from SP. Right pair is from Shiekh.

Anyone notice the different shade blue?! Also the tumbled leather on the SP pair feels very and looks different from the Shiekh pair....

SP pair
View media item 2388852
Shiekh pair
View media item 2388855
I like the Shiekh pair better coz of the tone of the blue and the feel and look of the leather is better IMO.

Edit: Forgot to post one for the #lacegate peeps [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got a few pair like that 2 leather looks way better then SbBan on toe box on that pair. :smokin I am all set after suede pack, love pack, and shadows. If Sbb 3 drop I needm also

Jordan 1 swoosh
pimp.gif
just happy to get a pair 
nthat.gif

wheres the guy who swore on his life these would be widely available?
Low key i think he was right, they were GR. The manager at Footaction said since they werent labeled a  quickstrike in the system they were letting people use coupons. The availability was there, but the demand was higher than the high demand nike expected, just my opinion.

Last edited:
Will these make a good trade for last year's breds? I am still bummed I missed on those, and goat prices for those in 10.5 are still around $370 ($380 shipped). Figured if I could cop these, It could offset that cost possibly, as I like the breds more compared to the royals. I know royals is big deal for many, but I'm not a reseller, or a big collector, just have a nice collection of kicks I wear, and the bred is missing from that one.

Would say yes ... no cash on top.

Damnnn i didn't know the Satin Royals dropped in Houston too. Would have tried for them too. Oh well can't win them all lol

Last edited:
Low key i think he was right, they were GR. The manager at Footaction said since they werent labeled a  quickstrike in the system they were letting people use coupons. The availability was there, but the demand was higher than the high demand nike expected, just my opinion.

Yeah the worker at footlocker let me use a coupon as well

Last edited:
Well today was an utter fail :lol: thought i wouldve gotten atleast one. Regret not using paypal on snkrs seeing thats where most were successful. Hopefully i catch resale at a lower price but people are panic buying at 280+ already. Cmon people its the buyer that sets resale prices

Back
Top Bottom