Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So I was almost a victim of this somewhat flawed reservation system that FTA, FTL, and Champs has. I got to FTA like 20mins before the end of the pick up time cause of work. I get there and the employee was like yea we over raffled. I'm like what?! He's like yea they pulled too many in your size from what we submitted and over raffled. I was gonna be extra upset but luckily he had won a pair himself at finishline and was willing to sell me his pair at RETAIL! Yo I was shocked. It was an extra so he wasn't tripping but that was very dope. I guess all shoe store employees aren't bad after all lol...

If it was the app then they backdoored and he asked FNL manager to cover him. If it's in a mall probably what happened because I know shoe store managers in the mall hook each other up.

Aye what happened to the Spin Wheel Style extra laces 2017 laces on smaller sizes I'm not seeing that at all no where on Release day with real Retail Pairs[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Couple people posted it include me. I got 3 pairs size 10. FTL pair came with Spin Wheel. My cousin's pair from FTA size 9 came with spin wheel while my FTA pair came OG. 

Demand on this shoe is insane. Hold your pairs fellas for trade bait.

Quality control is horrendous (from FTL). One toebox is smooth/slightly tumbled. And the other is wrinkled as ***** (even the tongue looks creased up). Also, what's up with the loose threads taped under the insole?!? Probably returning this pair...

View media item 2388893
View media item 2388894

Yep, toe boxes look the same on my FTL pair, one wrinkled, one smooth. :smh:

Cue the "I'll gladly take those off you" and "Just be happy you got a pair" posse lol.

How accurate would you guys say StockX is? Just built my portfolio and some of these prices are comical lol

Yea it was in a mall...just glad he covered it. Said he "over raffled" 3 pairs...lol

Definitely backdoored 3 Monday morning and then when he saw they switched to app he stopped and asked shoe store managers to cover him.

I thought same thing was going to happen to me because my area has slim stock and they switched to app mid day

Quality control is horrendous (from FTL). One toebox is smooth/slightly tumbled. And the other is wrinkled as ***** (even the tongue looks creased up). Also, what's up with the loose threads taped under the insole?!? Probably returning this pair...

View media item 2388893
View media item 2388894

Maaaaaaaaaan sit chooo **** down lmao

You ain't returning anything lol be thankful hahahahahahh

Not my first 1s, but all my other pairs have been pretty consistent til now. Heard about the quality issues before but never thought I'd get stuck with a pair, guess the time has finally come. lol

Last edited:
Spent all day working, hit Shiehk, Niketown, Footlocker for unclaimed pairs, nothing, feeling some type of way. 

You can tell who's first time copping 1s...

This has been going on since the SBB. Some come both smooth, both tumbled, or one smooth and one tumbled...

Chill

Concur, identical shoes within a pair is a very rare thing

Also seen a guy get 11.5 in an orange box. Was that seen by anyone else? Even the person at the register told the dude I wouldnt even buy them but he did anyway.

Back
Top Bottom