Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

When you copped a 12 but actually need a 12.5. Sucks to be such a rare size. Couldn't hit on snkrs this morning in a 12.5. Had a pair on "pre-order" but dude couldnt get the 12.5. Had to pay resell to get the size i need. Next time wont "pre-order" because its usually just some guy with a bot and unless they are very very reliable its not worth it IMO. 

Well at least my wife will have her royals...I on the other hand gonna have to pray for a restock or consider selling something out of my collection

I was conversing with some young dude that work at FTL, he told me his pair was locked down in the same store he works at. I wondered how that was if the stock allocated is sorted winners through the FTL App. Maybe he was lying, he was just a regular associate. I'm sure the managers are the ones that keep all their pairs, & or cop what's left over to flip.

When you copped a 12 but actually need a 12.5. Sucks to be such a rare size. Couldn't hit on snkrs this morning in a 12.5. Had a pair on "pre-order" but dude couldnt get the 12.5. Had to pay resell to get the size i need. Next time wont "pre-order" because its usually just some guy with a bot and unless they are very very reliable its not worth it IMO. 
Yea luckily my grandma hit that size for me, needed it cuz 13 is a little too big in ones for me usually and 12 pinches my toes

Aye what happened to the Spin Wheel Style extra laces 2017 laces on smaller sizes I'm not seeing that at all no where on Release day with real Retail Pairs[emoji]129300[/emoji]

seen pairs with the snake/rolled laces (mostly SP pairs some footlocker).....not thinking it's based on smaller sizes (both of my 8.5s had traditional laces from FTA/FTL) - rather during a specific production run. Besides rolled and traditional .... there's also the third style sloppy as **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

seen pairs with the snake/rolled laces (mostly SP pairs some footlocker).....not thinking it's based on smaller sizes (both of my 8.5s had traditional laces from FTA/FTL) - rather during a specific production run. Besides rolled and traditional .... there's also the third style sloppy as **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Mine are a 12 and have the coil. It's not just smaller sizes. My cousin's 13 was coiled too.

Copped my size and a 8.5 sold the 8.5 for 260 kid buying kind of seemed like he didn't appreciate it though... slightly regret it... later his friend who was salty said dude doesn't even wear them and that he plans to sell them [emoji]128532[/emoji] I never learn

Anyone still waiting on a confirmation? I haven't gotten one and I paid through PayPal. I'm assuming I took an L today but still somewhat hoping I really won.

Last edited:
and i apologize for the salt in the thread, been a long day, gonna have to go pay some reseller, just like the 3 dudes i saw at shiehk sf flagship who got let in early and left with 12 pairs despite the 1 pair per customer policy 
eyes.gif

I think I got through on SNKRS. I used PayPal but my order still says pending but I got an email. Hopefully I'm good, never buy on the app really

Mad ppl lined up ar 34th ftl and fta
The hunger

Nerd shorty@ fta was bangin. :evil:

Dude rocked frag1, 2013 blkred, cement 3. 1 dude on waitingline was rocking royal

Anyways how was NT day with the sites?

Ftl didnt come thru for me

Yea it was in a mall...just glad he covered it. Said he "over raffled" 3 pairs...lol

Lies! How do you "over raffle" on the app? He just CYA with his personal pair just to make it right...

Well at least my wife will have her royals...I on the other hand gonna have to pray for a restock or consider selling something out of my collection

Say it isn't so..... OGpizzaGang with a small GS slice?

Spent all day working, hit Shiehk, Niketown, Footlocker for unclaimed pairs, nothing, feeling some type of way. 

Hey... you get an A for effort! You really DID your HW, and sometimes that's how the chips fall....

anyone have any idea when u click add to cart and the footsites give you an error how to get by it? I swear I was trying for 3 hours today and no luck. Should you refresh after 1 unsuccessful try to keep trying on the same page?

Sup NT fam!

Got lucky and hit on both Champs and Footlocker App for my size 10.5 so I got one to rock and one to stock as I wanted :smokin . Also hit a pair of 6.5 gs pair for my lady so she's happy :D . I think some odd pages back on this thread, I thought I read that someone was worried about a pair they received if legit or not because how the extra laces came on their pair. Here's a couple pictures I took of my two pairs from both the retail store I got them from and the laces in the lace bags came rolled up differently:

View media item 2388933View media item 2388934
Also noticed that the Footlocker pair isn't as tumbled as my Champs pair.

Anyone know if there were alot of unclaimed pairs available in the LA/OC area?
I got one from the local FTL. Tried Champs and Footaction but they said sold out (they seemed kinda sketch tho, like they were trying to save pairs).

Back
Top Bottom