Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Quality control is horrendous (from FTL). One toebox is smooth/slightly tumbled. And the other is wrinkled as ***** (even the tongue looks creased up). Also, what's up with the loose threads taped under the insole?!? Probably returning this pair...

View media item 2388893
View media item 2388894

all 1's have that.. even my 2013 have that taped

i think you're nitpicking a bit but im sure someone else would be more than happy with that pair if you actually do return it :lol:

Last edited:
FNL with shipping confirmation already. That was fast! 
smokin.gif

Put in a lot of work for these and came out empty handed. Even spent a lot of today trying to get unclaimed pairs and it was slim pickings. I was 5th in line at a Shiekh this morning but someone else grabbed the only Royals in my size, I was a little surprise at how little unclaimed pairs there were. With people hitting multiples I thought there would be a little more. 

[size=16pt]DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.[/size]

@alsa2009

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

great call it also pisses people off that didnt get a pair :lol:

Wow now Foot Locker.com is having errors adding some Huaraches to my cart too, huh!?!

roll.gif

Hatin' *** Foot Locker... 

Wonder how many kids are sweating and legit checking shoes they copped from legitimate retailers today :x

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom