Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

A lot of people on IG saying they aren't impressed with these like they were the banneds.

Are they that much different? Color really that bothersome, too bright?

Welcome to 2017. Where having negative opinions is a way of life. People complain about everything these days. Whiny culture we've become.

Put in a lot of work for these and came out empty handed. Even spent a lot of today trying to get unclaimed pairs and it was slim pickings. I was 5th in line at a Shiekh this morning but someone else grabbed the only Royals in my size, I was a little surprise at how little unclaimed pairs there were. With people hitting multiples I thought there would be a little more. 
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] sorry to hear that bro! Don't lose hope! Call eastbay, etc. if they will do phone orders for credit card declined orders... gotta be a pair out there for you!

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

great call it also pisses people off that didnt get a pair :lol:
THIS! My feels last year with the breds smfh...

View media item 2389004

So I just caught up (read 100 pages).
My tale:
Struck out online everywhere this morning.
Went to SP eastridge and claimed my raffle pair. They at first said I wasn't on the list, after I complained they found me suddenly. They were also backdooring before the store opened as I saw it happening right in front of me.
I was not able to make it to tanforan (hour away) in time, so I told another nter there was an unclaimed pair there.
I sent him the email and they let him use it!
Then I went down to SP tully for the live raffle. I see other members were there too-I was wearing the LMs. We stayed three hours and all the royals were gone so we bailed. Gave some other cat that hadn't won yet my and my son's ticket.
There were people there winning multiple times. [emoji]128545[/emoji]
After that I went home to enjoy these. And I have a couple friends sending me some more.
Set for life on royals now. These are great.
View media item 2389007
Finally part of the pizza boys.[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Struck out on ndc.. paid some dude $300 and he dropped em off @ my front door. :smokin

Striked out myself, I believe if NT was paid membership we definitely wouldnt be seeing a lot of people under 200 posts having a pair or if not doubled. If only we can take back the culture.

Last edited:
A lot of people on IG saying they aren't impressed with these like they were the banneds.

Welcome to 2017. Where having negative opinions is a way of life. People complain about everything these days. Whiny culture we've become.

appreciate the feedback guys. I actually got a pair on SNKRs which is my first cop from there ever since all i do is lose raffles mostly and strike out here ant there.

But Jordan 1s will forever be timeless and i will be keeping these for a long time. Very happy now if i can only get a banned pair for under $300

Those copping multiples aren't "set for life" though.. you guys know you're going to cop again when they drop in a few years. 
laugh.gif

[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

You hit today?

Yes and no

Hit a single raffle but gave em to my brother. Was hoping to snag another for myself but technically I ordered a few months ago for a little over retail and those should be in soon.

Still want another pair thought but not at resell. So I did ok today, thanks for asking!

appreciate the feedback guys. I actually got a pair on SNKRs which is my first cop from there ever since all i do is lose raffles mostly and strike out here ant there.

But Jordan 1s will forever be timeless and i will be keeping these for a long time. Very happy now if i can only get a banned pair for under $300

I said earlier in the thread that I think JB did a good job on these. Leather is soft. Height is good. The tumbling will help the toebox creases age nicely.

People just like to complain.

So I just caught up (read 100 pages).
My tale:
Struck out online everywhere this morning.
Went to SP eastridge and claimed my raffle pair. They at first said I wasn't on the list, after I complained they found me suddenly. They were also backdooring before the store opened as I saw it happening right in front of me.
I was not able to make it to tanforan (hour away) in time, so I told another nter there was an unclaimed pair there.
I sent him the email and they let him use it!
Then I went down to SP tully for the live raffle. I see other members were there too-I was wearing the LMs. We stayed three hours and all the royals were gone so we bailed. Gave some other cat that hadn't won yet my and my son's ticket.
There were people there winning multiple times. [emoji]128545[/emoji]
After that I went home to enjoy these. And I have a couple friends sending me some more.
Set for life on royals now. These are great.

Finally part of the pizza boys.[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

congrats.. but yea hella multiples winning on Tully... there were even some that won at bascom and also won at tully.

The quality is the same as the new breds but the color is off to me. I like the 2013 blue better.

Back
Top Bottom