Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If I was there for satins I would've skipped myself, can't let other dudes do that and walk out with nothing

I was like # 40 in line. There was atleast 20 ppl that skipped the dudes behind me. Maybe like 3-4 ppl cut somewhere ahead of us in the line. Wasn't really tripping cuz we knew they had well over 100 pairs. The real reason a lot of ppl didn't get them was because they sold multiple men's and kids to each person.

Y'all were dumb for judgin them in the first place

Sad he cares so much about what a sneaker forum thinks of him. It's all ego with these people smh

You clearly don't understand

If you ran a legitimate business and a group of individuals (niketalk) call your products fake because they don't know ... how does that work for your business?

Niketalk is a very known website and simple google searches this will pop up if you search SS. He has a right to be mad when he's sold nothing but legit products for years and one of the most known consignment shops.

Kids talk out of their too much on here and have nothing to back it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I say NFS and u take all my pics down ? Can I just post a pic w/one pair ?
The stacked boxes did not show any box labels, sizes, or cw's thus it did not break any rules.

If a pic has multiples of the same shoe, color, same labels, and multiples sizes then it violates thread rules as it gets frowned upon as an attempt to resell.

Rules has been in place for many years. I enforce them, I don't make them.

You could, however, post pics of different shoes from different release as a collection pic. Multiples of today's recent pick-ups is not a collection pic.

Example: 1985, 2001, 2013, 2017

I was like # 40 in line. There was atleast 20 ppl that skipped the dudes behind me. Maybe like 3-4 ppl cut somewhere ahead of us in the line. Wasn't really tripping cuz we knew they had well over 100 pairs. The real reason a lot of ppl didn't get them was because they sold multiple men's and kids to each person.
Lol yup, I was 76 in line during the night, when cop told people to line up, I was counted at 104 but I still wasn't worried cause the 350 pairs, I did get nervous when I saw kids walking out w/multiples though but it was all good!

Man those satin's look like "house" shoes :lol:

Idc how limited they are they aren't better than the regular version.

Back
Top Bottom