Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just doubled up through eastbay!  Thanks you to the poster!  How long did it take to get an email confirmation?

Quote:

Just doubled up through eastbay!  Thanks you to the poster!  How long did it take to get an email confirmation?
Instant, but it's backordered so your card probably won't be charged, so be aware of that looming charge in the next few days.

nthat.gif

Just called SP, and they told me for any weekend orders, they don't start processing them until morning time Pacific on Monday, and my order looked good, so should get a shipping notification today or tomorrow. So anybody who was able to cop a pair on SP, breath in, breath out...relax....
Just got my Shipping confirmation from SP
smokin.gif

If the reps tell you OOS, maybe try calling again and get another rep. Sometimes they're just lazy. Doesn't hurt to try if you've been waiting on a restock.

SMDH @ folks that are asking $1000 for a 6.5 in GS Satin Royals. Thats unbelievable.

My queen wants them, but we`re gonna wait until they price drops to about $500. Maybe some hardcore collectors will pay that, but no way someone thats planning on wearing them is gonna shell out that much.

Your queen gotta learn about taking the Ls like the rest of us :lol:

Colder than a polar bear toenails :wink:

If the reps tell you OOS, maybe try calling again and get another rep. Sometimes they're just lazy. Doesn't hurt to try if you've been waiting on a restock.
CS rep said they're "expecting a shipment tomorrow" and was able to put an order through for me. said its not definite that it would actually be tomorrow.

i was like whatever...shootin this shot.

2 calls and 1 live chat...nothing

but Im gonna rep you for bringing hope to the people

Usually how it worked in the past, you would have to call a few times and get lucky

Been on hold for a long minute now so the jig is up

Back
Top Bottom