Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

handed off the pair i got from FTL to my coworker for her husband. he's a real happy camper now. first real j's for him. no upsell, just helping them out 

Respect! Gave my homie a pair of Barons. His first 1s.

Just called SP, and they told me for any weekend orders, they don't start processing them until morning time Pacific on Monday, and my order looked good, so should get a shipping notification today or tomorrow. So anybody who was able to cop a pair on SP, breath in, breath out...relax....

Not to switch gears on the conversation... but blue laces on these are way better... Why is everyone with the black?? Tried both out, blue was instantly better..

some have their own personal rules of what laces to use...including using only what's prelaced from the factory or "match the lace with the tongue"

for me, i've been a "match the lace with the swoosh" guy ever since my dunk days, which would mean blue laces for royals, but black laces just flow more aesthetically with the trinity colorblocking (banneds, royals, shadows). with all other coloblocking, (chi, bt, metallics), i'm pretty much strict on that rule.

Received shipping confirmation 2 Hours ago. But shoes didnt arrived yet.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

some have their own personal rules of what laces to use...including using only what's prelaced from the factory or "match the lace with the tongue"

for me, i've been a "match the lace with the swoosh" guy ever since my dunk days, which would mean blue laces for royals, but black laces just flow more aesthetically with the trinity colorblocking (banneds, royals, shadows). with all other coloblocking, (chi, bt, metallics), i'm pretty much strict on that rule.
I'm a case by case basis, but definitely have some friends who insist you match the tongue... I think sneaker to sneaker is really the best policy... usually go with standard, but always try both options first... Tried the blue and it was  a wrap.

SMDH @ folks that are asking $1000 for a 6.5 in GS Satin Royals. Thats unbelievable.

My queen wants them, but we`re gonna wait until they price drops to about $500. Maybe some hardcore collectors will pay that, but no way someone thats planning on wearing them is gonna shell out that much.

you better tell her to chill out before your queen have you drop a stack on some jordans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom