Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Usually how it worked in the past, you would have to call a few times and get lucky

Been on hold for a long minute now so the jig is up
I actually tried calling really early this morning like back in the day, no-go. They said if it's not on the site, they can't do anything. But been refreshing their site all day and it's up so no excuses lol.

Damn though EB killed the phone order stuff
mean.gif
They did, but you gotta work around it 
smokin.gif

Quote:

Instant, but it's backordered so your card probably won't be charged, so be aware of that looming charge in the next few days.
I received the order number from the CS rep but still no confirmation.  I looked on my eastbay account and it still has my old address.  I'm calling them back as they never asked me for my email address.  

I received the order number from the CS rep but still no confirmation.  I looked on my eastbay account and it still has my old address.  I'm calling them back as they never asked me for my email address.  
Never asked me for my email address. I already have an account with them. They just needed my phone number and then verified shipping/billing. All my details are current in my account.

Yea my lady said she was going to send out the email conf but still haven't received it yet 

What do you mean?

Happened to me couple times last year:
blue mirror foamposites and couple nmds.
Call Sunday night/Monday after release in hope people's orders didn't successfully fund purchase. Will pop up and stay on website for a minute. Call to have rep place order.
That backorder may not be real cause the website inventory wasn't updated. Wait a couple weeks, get backorder emails, eventually cancel.
Delayed L. Waste of time.

Never asked me for my email address. I already have an account with them. They just needed my phone number and then verified shipping/billing. All my details are current in my account.
Ok. That's what they asked for as well.  I noticed my address online is not updated through eastbay but it is through ftl and champs.  He didn't question the address i game them.

Considering i never received an email or see the order in my order history, i'll give them another ring.

What I don't get is the shipping is free. (Says on the website) But I got charged for it. Asked them about it and they said it was a launch product so shipping wasn't free...
Oh well, fingers crossed.
15cn42v.jpg

does it have this for status?

I talked to cs.  She informed me that the order is in processing stage and since it is a backorder item, they are still waiting on their warehouse update inventory.  She said I should have an update within 24 hours.  

Definitely worth a shot.  Worse case they refund the money.

RIP Eastbay phone lines.

What I don't get is the shipping is free. (Says on the website) But I got charged for it. Asked them about it and they said it was a launch product so shipping wasn't free...
Oh well, fingers crossed.
Didn't charge me shipping according to the order confirm.

What do you mean?

Happened to me couple times last year:
blue mirror foamposites and couple nmds.
Call Sunday night/Monday after release in hope people's orders didn't successfully fund purchase. Will pop up and stay on website for a minute. Call to have rep place order.
That backorder may not be real cause the website inventory wasn't updated. Wait a couple weeks, get backorder emails, eventually cancel.
Delayed L. Waste of time.

I've had the opposite experience. You must be unlucky.

what they told me soldout 
Try again. Either your size is sold out or they got so many calls during the weekend that they're programmed to say that. It is on the site, but chances probably slimmer now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom