Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Champs, Footaction, and Eastbay just hit me with the same answers as usual...those getting through, I don't know what you're doing lol but enjoy!

Called footlocker, lady flat out knew what I wanted when I said I don't know the product number [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FNL pair just came in.

Laces came in all mushy like @joker21  's

Really not worried about it.

Do yall think GOAT is going to give me a hard time over one shoe being more tumbled than the other?
Not if you mention it in your listing. You can add notes.

Do yall think GOAT is going to give me a hard time over one shoe being more tumbled than the other?
No

They know that how most pairs are

A member on here complained about goat sending him a pair of banneds like that and said they should have never sent em like that
laugh.gif
me and half the thread broke the news to his that most pairs were like that.
That's good to know. I should have probably made a note of it in the listing but the pics i put in the listing clearly show the tumble

Now trying to decide which one to keep. I already sold the extra pair. Just looking for opinions on which is better.

TOP is FTL

BOTTOM FNL

Lolol! Totally didn't save the edited screen shot.... hella dumb!!!
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

called Champs and had the rep try and add my size but it never did(kept loading) she called another dept and advised me that the site needs to be uploaded and they are OOS and will be updated soon.

Back
Top Bottom