Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

hell no. thats making it HOT. for the employee especially. would look SUPER SUS if 1employee all of a sudden got all the calls to their specific line and all orders pocessed by same person.....
Only so many orders they can take at a time. If they really aren't allowed to do it, then they shouldn't. It's on them whether they choose to place the order or not.

Just picked up my pair from UPS. Had normal laces.

Loving that new shoe  glue smell as always 
pimp.gif

If you got time to come back here and post your unsuccessful interaction then you have more than enough time to keep calling back. It's possible if you want them.

It doesn't matter which company you call, the reps answer all of the phones and just change up the "Thank you for calling.." 
laugh.gif

Tell the rep it says in stock on the website but you can't place in cart
Not sure if that helped me or not
Told my brother to say the same thing

hell no. thats making it HOT. for the employee especially. would look SUPER SUS if 1employee all of a sudden got all the calls to their specific line and all orders pocessed by same person.....
Only so many orders they can take at a time. If they really aren't allowed to do it, then they shouldn't. It's on them whether they choose to place the order or not.
youre not thinking it through. its not a good idea. EVERYONE here is gonna stop calling the main number, and just FLOOOOOOOOOD the reps line. and thats assuming they can even give out a line to reach them specifically.

Back
Top Bottom