Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Apparently "A train derailment" delayed my Finish Line shipment today. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
BSCEhps.gif

Last edited:
Apparently "A train derailment" delayed my Finish Line shipment today. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
someone else had the same thing a few pages back

SNS keep putting sizes on their site... might be worth a shot to call them up for any euro boys in here

Brought em out. 

side note - @RhInoSpOrt and @wHipLAshTw03 if y'all like scotch, you need to find a bottle of Caol Ila 12y. 

Last edited:
I got my storm blues for $60 off ebay. Bought for $120 and it was not delivered on time and they gave me 50% off.

Bourbon whiskey is cool. 

But I recommend to start off with a bottle of Jameson then slowly work your way up to a bottle of Glenmorangie 18-year single malt Scotch and of course, that Johnnie Walker Blue Label  :pimp:

Have you tried the Kirkland single malt? It will give Any of the Glens a run for their money!
View media item 2396175[/quote]
Wth is that? Costco? Pgh dont have alcohol in retail which blows.

Last edited:
I wonder if I'm in the minority's like the non tumbled pairs more than the tumbled pairs. Got a completely non tumbled pair and they feel like a display pair. I'll leave tumbled to the banned 1s

my pair from snkrs said delayed due to severe weather/emergency............ but yesterday it just sprinkled and it started to rain like at 8pm -___-. UPS be lyin :smh:

Ordering from Shiek is great for me because they are just north of me, pair from yesterday phone order is already ot for delivery! Thanks again to the original person who posted the info!

Hello are the Shiekh orders pretty much all ate up at this point (mens sizes)? I'm on hold with them

Back
Top Bottom