Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Sheesh. Sellers really want me to add $ on top of my Royals for their 2016 Banneds :smh:

They are literally the same quality.

Sheesh. Sellers really want me to add $ on top of my Royals for their 2016 Banneds :smh:

Dudes are going to sell/trade based on current resale prices. I wouldn't trade banneds for royals straight up at this moment either. I mean why sell for less than perceived value??

wish they woulda stuffed this shoe with paper instead of the cardboard. stuffed paper keeps the toe box shape better

You guys won't believe this but, i got two Royals from NDC instead of one. I guess they must have had a new kid in the stocking room and he must of slipped up. :lol:

Is NDC notorious for this?
It's rare but definitely happened before a few times that I've heard of

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you should be honest and return one. Keep both

Do it unless you can't afford it when they charge you :smokin

Last edited:
Dudes are going to sell/trade based on current resale prices. I wouldn't trade banneds for royals straight up at this moment either. I mean why sell for less than perceived value??
Not even trying to buy, just trade.

People tripping thinking I'm adding :lol:

Last edited:
I feel you. Hard to find someone to let go of banneds now that isn't looking to profit off them if they still have em DS. GL tho
Yeah. It's what I get for trying to trade my 2016's for SBB 1.0's using UPS and not insuring them :smh: :wow:

if the shoes not double the value or more it's petty to ask for cash

you either want the shoe or you don't

if you want cash sell the shoe flat out

I was gonna trade blk/reds for Royals straight up until the EB phone orders opened up but after having them in hand I wouldn't. Both of my Royals are clearly worse than both of my blk/reds.

I think babyj is my size 9. Banneds over 400 right now. Royals topping out at like 3 in those sizes.
I agree with your last two sentences tho. The realist in me just had to point out the above.

wish they woulda stuffed this shoe with paper instead of the cardboard. stuffed paper keeps the toe box shape better
Yeah one of my inserts must have slipped out at some point during the shipping process, the toe box was pretty dented when I opened them. The insert was barely even in the shoe
I use a couple plastic grocery bads to stuff the toebox, throw the inserts away

I want the Banneds back in my collection but I'm not about to pay $150 on top :smh:

Yes, I could sell them and just buy the Banneds, but it all equates to the same thing. Plus, he specifically posted he was willing to do a straight trade and then said he wants money on top after we both agreed on the straight trade.

Last edited:
^^ that's some HORRIBLE bait and switch tactic that seller tried. I wouldn't deal with him off principle now, even if I was considering cash on top as a back up option.

Sheesh. Sellers really want me to add $ on top of my Royals for their 2016 Banneds
mean.gif

I'm sorry my friend, but they are not the same quality.

Back
Top Bottom