Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I have 2 pairs of Breds and 4 pairs of Royals. Royals are straight Bred left overs. As much as you think they are the same.. They are not.
Maybe the pairs you have aren't, but I know what I'm talking about.

fk8z6c.jpg

No need to go back-and-forth.

Last edited:
As an aside, don't agree to a deal and then reneg and ask for more. This would go the same for flaking if you get a better offer. Also, don't agree to buy and then flake. Word spreads quick and if you do this crap nobody will deal with you again.

As an aside, don't agree to a deal and then reneg and ask for more. This would go the same for flaking if you get a better offer. Also, don't agree to buy and then flake. Word spreads quick and if you do this crap nobody will deal with you again.
Preach

All-in-all, I love my Royals :pimp:

Last edited:
These kids now a days don't negotiate in good faith :-/

Shiekh pair comes in on Wednesday

View media item 2399324

Congrats ... I saw your post's when we were both royalless trying to get that guitar.

:frown:

Keep hope alive [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Make sure to keep checking in here for restocks because these savages keep eating up stock while sitting on 4-5 pairs already :x

I started calling shiekh at 10am and didn't get through until 1:30pm :smh: :smh: :smh:

Already paid resale for banneds last year so I'm grateful to have been able to pay retail this time around...

By the way my royal 1 keychain has jumpman air on the tongue :lol:

Still very nice keychain :nthat:

Its for a pair
left & right

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it made outta real leather?
Is there a hole in the top so my g.i. Joes can stunt in them?

Last edited:
:lol: at gi joes

I was looking for the 3d playoff 8s .
I found it on etsy, thats where I saw 15.99 for just 1 left shoe & was commenting on.

Last edited:
Lol, they are plastic. You push & pull the tongue a little. It comes with string laces. Its like keychain shoes for an action figure :lol:

Yea kinda expensive for a keychain. I havent found these for lowered price yet.

I checked eBay not sure if it's the one you have
But I can buy now and they will ship from Hong Kong
Lol at getting one keychain shipped from china

View media item 2398698

I Respect Everyone's Right To An Opinion But I Just Don't See How Someone Could Think This.

These 1's Are Leaps And Bounds Better Than Those 4's IMO

It's not on single pair of 1s that I would choose over Blk/Cement 4s or even White Cement 4s w/Nike AIR on the heel. I love my 1s but it's no different than say... Dunks or AF1s

But Motorsports where trash lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom