Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Chicagos, Banneds, and Black Toes are the only Jordan 1s I REALLY need.  I'm missing the Chicagos.

I strike out at retail on these Royals, I might just go ahead and get Chi 1s instead.

May as well complete the trilogy.

Chicagos, Banneds, and Black Toes are the only Jordan 1s I REALLY need.  I'm missing the Chicagos.

I strike out at retail on these Royals, I might just go ahead and get Chi 1s instead.

May as well complete the trilogy.

I need a pair of 2015 Chicagos.

I need a pair of 2015 Chicagos.
You and me both. That 2015 release went terrible for me
mean.gif

Flight Club, of all places, actually has my size for a decent price.

Fineline just trying to sell his pairs
Just wait until their "YouTube references" start posting up their early release videos on the Royals.........then Fineline will get their necessary thumbs up.

That being said, Fineline didn't even need to say that.........Royals are gonna sell out pairs regardless

Fineline just trying to sell his pairs

Just wait until their "YouTube references" start posting up their early release videos on the Royals.........then Fineline will get their necessary thumbs up.

That being said, Fineline didn't even need to say that.........Royals are gonna sell out pairs regardless

Yea but he's pushing a high price tag, he's hyping them up

Don't act like he's not. Yea leather better than the banneds!!!! Of course dudes gonna get Hyped and drop cash quick because they're dumb and niave

Last edited:
Yea but he's pushing a high price tag, he's hyping them up

Don't act like he's not. Yea leather better than the banneds!!!! Of course dudes gonna get Hyped and drop cash quick because they're dumb and niave
No you're wrong. Been following fineline for a min. He always showcases his shoes even the less hyped ones. All his shoes have very high prices and people still buy. He is not doing extra for these in order to sell them.

No you're wrong. Been following fineline for a min. He always showcases his shoes even the less hyped ones. All his shoes have very high prices and people still buy. He is not doing extra for these in order to sell them.
Mass production, same shoe, red is just royal now. Why would Nike do anything different?

Think Nike said let us spend money on BETTER leather than banned 1s on a GENERAL RELEASE of the EXACT same shoe just in royal instead of red!! If these were limited then I would entertain BETTER leather, but these ain't.

B
Mass production, same shoe, red is just royal now. Why would Nike do anything different?

Think Nike said let us spend money on BETTER leather than banned 1s on a GENERAL RELEASE of the EXACT same shoe just in royal instead of red!! If these were limited then I would entertain BETTER leather, but these ain't.
bruh, he posted a picture to go along with that statement. Take a xanax and stop asking so many questions no one has an answer to.

B
bruh, he posted a picture to go along with that statement. Take a xanax and stop asking so many questions no one has an answer to.
Been smoking for the pass 20mins, I'm CHILL, ion do DRUGS. You guys just like DREAM of what u WANT instead of going with how NIKE/JB continually runs the business. To expect better leather is just comical from anyone in this thread.

Note to self, don't reply to anyone with a current year join date.
I joined in 2014 under the name Jaylaw15. I don't have a pair in hand but it's not crazy for jb to varying quality with the og 1s.

Writing someone off because of joindate makes sense how?

Show me another pic of last years breds that look this good. That black leather reminds me of banneds.
He clearly rubbed baby oil and forehead sweat on the sneaker before taking the picture with a professional DSLR Nikon 

We working with Android cameras and IG filters round these parts

Last edited:
I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. I can't wait for the Nike photos and the actual release date. I think I had 20 or more of the 2013s over the past 4 years. I cleaned house when I found out these were coming. I do wish I had kept one pair though. I'm all in for these.

Back
Top Bottom