Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

New Loves in March are the only thing holding me until April. Been needing a new pair since the nubuck on mine started cracking about 2 years ago. Probably my favorite pair of 1s with Celtics following.

Last edited:
So is fineline1721s price for the royals fair? I have no confidence being able to cop these for retail

Idk man... if fineline doesn't raise his price in like the next two weeks, I may bite just to save myself the hassle. 4 Hundo is a large pill to swallow tho LOL that's a car payment

quality looks the same as breds from last year :nerd:

After watching that video on his IG someone mentioned (), the black leather does actually look a bit softer on the Royals, and it looks like they may have used less of a coating on the tumbled areas as well.

Last edited:
I'd hope everyone can triple up on this release but even with numbers i see this being more chaotic than concords. when the blue satins drop , psh , new york will be a zoo. look so much better than the reds though

I'd hope everyone can triple up on this release but even with numbers i see this being more chaotic than concords. when the blue satins drop , psh , new york will be a zoo. look so much better than the reds though
It's too soon for posts that create panic bro. Might be my cue to vacate thread

Back
Top Bottom