Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm just a messenger. He has a video where you can see a difference in the black leather. Look at his instagram. No need to be rude brothers [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Idk why people actually think these are gonna be mass produced [emoji]128514[/emoji] When have 1s ever been mass produced

I joined in 2014 under the name Jaylaw15. I don't have a pair in hand but it's not crazy for jb to varying quality with the og 1s.

Writing someone off because of joindate makes sense how?
I remember the jaylaw name. Dude what I'm saying is it's the EXACT same shoe. This ain't white leather vs black leather. Why would the leather be different? The only time dudes ever preach GOOD leather on 1s are on the LIMITED PAIRS i.e. Sbbs, lance mountains, frags

Idk why people actually think these are gonna be mass produced [emoji]128514[/emoji] When have 1s ever been mass produced
Mass production is the manufacture of large quantities of standardized products, frequently utilizing assembly line technology.
N/A 1s simply are always lower numbers than other retros.

Hopefully they make 2016 Banned one numbers. Those were available in more store than usual. I believe even Champs had them and normally only Foot Lockers and Footactions will get them. Finish Line also received them.

Mass production is the manufacture of large quantities of standardized products, frequently utilizing assembly line technology.
N/A 1s simply are always lower numbers than other retros.

Yea man I know lol. People will strike out on these just like they did with the banned 1s, hell people struck out on ASG 1s

Can't do the tumbled leather, tried with the breds last year and nope, I'll stick to my 94's, just hit up corgi for 2001 royals.

I remember the jaylaw name. Dude what I'm saying is it's the EXACT same shoe. This ain't white leather vs black leather. Why would the leather be different? The only time dudes ever preach GOOD leather on 1s are on the LIMITED PAIRS i.e. Sbbs, lance mountains, frags
Why don't you ask fineline or wait to get the shoe yourself. I've been buying since 2003 and I've seen plenty models that are supposed to be the same quality differ even though they look like the have the same material. I've owned the CM, Yin Yang, Black Toe, Banned and Chicago(my twin) and each shoe that uses black leather is different. The CM leather is amazing while the Yin Yang is okay.

Last edited:
I always just picture him leaving work at a Nike manufacturing plant with a couple size runs of the new shoes they made that day. If someone knows the real story behind fineline don't spoil it for me, I like my way better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom