Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I don´t know how reverseSBBs are quality wise but of the shoes mentioned they are by far the weakest colorway, that´s why they are worth less. The 1 is my favorite shoe and I wouldn´t spend a dime above retail for RSBBs.

some guy on youtube was saying royal 1 was shattered backboard quality

lol

I was talking to another Jordan fan overseas on IG, and he thinks when it comes to quality that SBB is top, then RSBB, then Bred , then Royals. He has all of them, so I figured he was a good dude to ask. It's amazing though how RSBB's value is less compared to Breds. But I guess there may be more RSSBs available yet today compared to Breds? Think they are a bit underrated when it comes to CWs, and I like the all-white tongue quite a bit, stands out more compared to SBB. But the black toe there obviously is what makes those stand out.
in terms of "quality"(and i put quotes around quality because tumbled leather doesnt define quality outside of sneaker discussions but for context sake ill say quality lol)  it goes SBB 1.0, Banneds, and then a tie between the RSSB and the royals with a slight edge to the royals. I own or have owned all of them.

I was talking to another Jordan fan overseas on IG, and he thinks when it comes to quality that SBB is top, then RSBB, then Bred , then Royals. He has all of them, so I figured he was a good dude to ask. It's amazing though how RSBB's value is less compared to Breds. But I guess there may be more RSSBs available yet today compared to Breds? Think they are a bit underrated when it comes to CWs, and I like the all-white tongue quite a bit, stands out more compared to SBB. But the black toe there obviously is what makes those stand out.

I have all four as well.

SBB
Breds
Royals
SBB 2.0

in terms of "quality"(and i put quotes around quality because tumbled leather doesnt define quality outside of sneaker discussions but for context sake ill say quality lol)  it goes SBB 1.0, Banneds, and then a tie between the RSSB and the royals with a slight edge to the royals. I own or have owned all of them.
Exactly bro, people are blinded by that orange scrotum toe and think SBBs are the greatest 1 ever. The black parts of that shoe aren't great. But "quality" though :lol:

Last edited:
This may be the wrong thread, but did they make a xxl in the royal 1 flight suit pants? I got the jacket, but can't find the pants in a 2xl

Exactly bro, people are blinded by that orange scrotum toe and think SBBs are the greatest 1 ever. The black parts of that shoe aren't great. But "quality" though
laugh.gif
lol exactly. its one of those words that just means something different in sneaker talk. to be honest there isnt a huge gap in quality between the 4 if we're being 100. but as much as i like sneakers and buy what i like, i dont put shoes on a pedestal anymore. but to be fair im also the guy that thinks boost is overrated in terms of comfort 
laugh.gif

I'll probably get flack for this but I don't care....... IMO quality pairs are LM's, Vegas RTTG's and Family Forever's over any one of the 3 (Breds, Royals, RSBB). SBB's are a special shoe but they have raised the bar on what people think quality is which in turn has caused some of the last few releases to be underappreciated.

Last edited:
Guess yall will agree banned 2011 and frags had the best quality to date (as some have said)

Game over as far as what? Is ugly no matter what material they use :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else size down on these? I usually wear a size 9 in Jordans and other brands, but the 2016 Banned 1s fit a little too roomy in the toe area when I went tts. I sized down to an 8.5 and they fit perfect; I can even wear a size 8 for a glove fit.

You probably don't know your tts then.

Rsbb should be on the bottom. The orange parts are stiff as hell. Colorway is trash too

Guess yall will agree banned 2011 and frags had the best quality to date (as some have said)
I've never handled frags, but I've heard quite a few people say the quality is overrated.
Frag quality overrated?  Sounds like someone who is bitter not owning them.. they are great in quality to say the least.  Haven't touched banned 2011's so I don't have an opinion on those but will follow the general consensus they are the best.

Frag quality overrated?  Sounds like someone who is bitter not owning them.. they are great in quality to say the least.  Haven't touched banned 2011's so I don't have an opinion on those but will follow the general consensus they are the best.
yeah I mean they didn't say it was bad or even average, still said it was really good.

just not head and shoulders above everything else

Back
Top Bottom