Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yo guys I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on a pair of 11.5's shipped for 400 AUD, do you think I should cop now while the market is saturated or will prices go down in the long run? 

It sounds like you answered your own questo.... prices are low why not shoot your shot (or wait for a restock and pick up for retail).

I am sure this may not be the right forum, but has anyone peeped the Jordan 1 Retro Hi Og (white/varsity red) scheduled to release on May 5 according to the FTL and FTA mobile app release calendars? Any idea as to what shoe it is? Any pics? :nerd:  Sorry if it's already been posted. 

Should be the red Metallics.... but in the 1s thread there was a supposed red/Sail release on the horizon.

Last edited:
I'd love to cop a pair of shattered backboards, that's the only pair of 1's I don't have but would love to. Also the quality of leather on the 2017 1's all-star game chameleon's is hella dope!

Last edited:
∆ lol on that possible buyers remorse. At this point the majority of retail chances have gone. Time to find your best deal and not look back on it. Maybe soften the blow when shadows drop and multiple on em.

Last edited:
I agree with what was said on previous pages. Royals=Breds=Chi's. Both 2013 and 2016/17 for breds and Royals.

I'd only request an add if i was trading Royals/Breds/Chi's and receiving SBB or Black Toe. 

Sheesh. Sellers really want me to add $ on top of my Royals for their 2016 Banneds
mean.gif

They are literally the same quality.
Give it a couple of months or so, when pairs dry up and resell prices go up on the Royals. People get greedy. I remember trying to do a size swap on the Chicago 1s and the dude wanted $50. I tried to do a size swap for the Air Yeezy and dude wanted $200. It was only half a size difference for both pairs. 

Give it a couple of months or so, when pairs dry up and resell prices go up on the Royals. People get greedy. I remember trying to do a size swap on the Chicago 1s and the dude wanted $50. I tried to do a size swap for the Air Yeezy and dude wanted $200. It was only half a size difference for both pairs. 
This may come off as a contradiction to what I said earlier about me paying on top but, I would have done $50-$75 on top if that's the kind of deal him and I would have agreed upon.

However, he first said he'd do a straight trade and agreed on it, then he decided he wanted $150 on top :smh:

That's all over and done with and I put it behind me. I'm just glad I was able to cop a couple at retail, another at retail plus shipping from a fellow member, and sent another fellow member one of my extra pairs at retail since he missed out [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
This may come off as a contradiction to what I said earlier about me paying on top but, I would have done $50-$75 on top if that's the kind of deal him and I would have agreed upon.

However, he first said he'd do a straight trade and agreed on it, then he decided he wanted $150 on top
mean.gif

That's all over and done with and I put it behind me. I'm just glad I was able to cop a couple at retail, another at retail plus shipping from a fellow member, and sent another fellow member one of my extra pairs at retail since he missed out [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Well if that's the case then he should be on your banned list of people not to deal with. I hate when people do that. If they agreed on the deal then they should go through with it. I remember when I thought I "overpaid" on the Fragment 1s. When the seller found out how limited it was, he cancelled my order and sold it to someone else for a lot more. Still don't have a pair. 

I was talking to another Jordan fan overseas on IG, and he thinks when it comes to quality that SBB is top, then RSBB, then Bred , then Royals. He has all of them, so I figured he was a good dude to ask. It's amazing though how RSBB's value is less compared to Breds. But I guess there may be more RSSBs available yet today compared to Breds? Think they are a bit underrated when it comes to CWs, and I like the all-white tongue quite a bit, stands out more compared to SBB. But the black toe there obviously is what makes those stand out.

I was talking to another Jordan fan overseas on IG, and he thinks when it comes to quality that SBB is top, then RSBB, then Bred , then Royals. He has all of them, so I figured he was a good dude to ask. It's amazing though how RSBB's value is less compared to Breds. But I guess there may be more RSSBs available yet today compared to Breds? Think they are a bit underrated when it comes to CWs, and I like the all-white tongue quite a bit, stands out more compared to SBB. But the black toe there obviously is what makes those stand out.

Never felt a pair of black toes, hows the quality on the 16' pair? Might wanna get them now that I'm out on the royals. But fudge, can't find a pair thats around 290-300, everythings 380. Size 8 problems lol

Never felt a pair of black toes, hows the quality on the 16' pair? Might wanna get them now that I'm out on the royals. But fudge, can't find a pair thats around 290-300, everythings 380. Size 8 problems lol

Got lucky with my pair even though I paid resale while back. Try to get close up pics of leather or see in person before you buy

View media item 2399734

Got lucky with my pair even though I paid resale while back. Try to get close up pics of leather or see in person before you buy
Damn, I gotta pull my pair out. I dont think my white leather is like that. Mine remind me more of my white Yin Yangs which are still nice. The craftsmanship on all the recent OG 1s has been very good though, IMO

I don´t know how reverseSBBs are quality wise but of the shoes mentioned they are by far the weakest colorway, that´s why they are worth less. The 1 is my favorite shoe and I wouldn´t spend a dime above retail for RSBBs.

I don´t know how reverseSBBs are quality wise but of the shoes mentioned they are by far the weakest colorway, that´s why they are worth less. The 1 is my favorite shoe and I wouldn´t spend a dime above retail for RSBBs.

RSBBs are beautiful, definitely one of my favorites and a neck breaker for sure. But orange is my second favorite color and I love Chicagos so im biased lol

RSBBs are beautiful, definitely one of my favorites and a neck breaker for sure. But orange is my second favorite color and I love Chicagos so im biased lol
sure man, it´s all subjective anyways :smile: The orange is not a problem, I love the original SBB colorblocking. It´s just something about the Reverseds that makes me go "m´eh".

Back
Top Bottom