Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You're right, it's not a fact

Just saying it's a tongue that can be very wrinkled and look like it in pictures. I don't think anyone has perfectly straight tongue

Don't even matter to either of us. Let people praise who they want and buy what they want

Got my preorder in. There's no way I see resale going for under that. Kinda weird too me that preorder price hasn't really jumped. I was thinking they'd be around 4 since we're lil over a month til they release

We haven't seen a lot of celebrity seed pairs pop up yet on the gram.... so I'm putting my eggs in the late April/ early May basket -- basically time for the preorder inflation to happen.

I'm gonna try and enter as many raffles as possible in NYC, usually I just enter the Foot apps and try my luck online. Gonna put in more work for these if I find out there are raffles in NYC going on. 

Definetly curious to see how this goes with the app presence in the city ....if I remember correctly BReds dropped before the apps were introduced and many of the footstores went FCFS with them.

would these in a straight up trade for the chicago 1s a fair trade?

No .... royals while a darling of hypebeast and an OG colorway of note it doesn't equate to a trinity colorway OG. If both are DS .... royals add cash.

Better off learning from others mistakes. Then getting got cause you aint heed the warnings.

Its your $ though , spend it how yinz want.

Last edited:
Did the Windy City preorder for $300 shipped. At worst, I paid $125 over (after NY tax). At best, I get one at retail and end up with 2 for $475.

There are 2 things that are obvious to me with people defending early pair resellers. You either are somehow in with the dude or copped for that stupid price and hope beyond hope that they turn out legit. There is no reason to jump on these guys when there are plenty of options to try for retail and after if you strike out. Why your first option is some overpriced hack is beyond me.

Last edited:
No but enough people defending as if they are a spokesman. It can sway people and thats no good.

What do the laces being laced have anything to do with authenticity? I have a pair of Black Toe 1's that I've never worn and they're not laced either.

sneakerroom did a live IG vid yesterday.

Asked for a sneak peak, but said they didn't have em yet

waaaa

Exactly, they're not supposed to be laced. OG Hi 1s that come laced are fake.

I think you misread or misunderstood.

Oh course OG pairs come unlaced....authentic pairs.

Those fine line pairs posted, were laced, and were clearly unlaced to match authentic pairs.

And they also took off the lace bags.

Doing a lot to be so authentic.

It was proven a while back that authentic 1s have that laced up look on the tongue by showing lines even though they come unlaced

I read alot and I've never seen one comment about fineline selling fakes

Last edited:

Is this fineline like a new westbay? So many people got caught up in that.
No......'cuz at least FineLine gets their links advertised.  You knew how that WB fiasco went down
mean.gif

I think you misread or misunderstood.

Oh course OG pairs come unlaced....authentic pairs.

Those fine line pairs posted, were laced, and were clearly unlaced to match authentic pairs.

And they also took off the lace bags.

Doing a lot to be so authentic.
According to you

Last edited:
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Take the cape off bro.

Besides, I'm speaking based off of what I look for and what has worked for me.

None of my pairs from Nike or any other authorized store came with criss crosses on the tongues, or without laces.

If you see that as normal, spend your bread.

Last edited:
I tried to warn everyone about kdak but a lot of people didn't heed that advice.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Take the cape off bro.

Besides, I'm speaking based off of what I look for and what has worked for me.

None of my pairs from Nike or any other authorized store came with criss crosses on the tongues, or without laces.

If you see that as normal, spend your bread.
Not caping, also not accepting your fake fineline claims either based on your "evidence".

Back
Top Bottom