Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Your loss. He's had deals with many sneaker youtubers, such as Mike rich

I hope you realize that doesn't mean much.

Many YouTubers have received UA and fakes before. And a lot of them aren't knowledgeable enough to know or turn a blind eye to them.

I'll give it a try to get these for retail.

Maybe they'll be a little bit more comfortable than my 2001 pair? 
eyes.gif

Imma stay away from Fine Line...

Your loss. He's had deals with many sneaker youtubers, such as Mike rich

Most youtubers are uneducated and dabbled with fakes before

They will push anything for free product

Which is why I don't watch or pay attention to these YouTube idiots

Same goes for these known IG dudes. Same thing, free product means free advertisement that's all.

Back when the concords dropped, many on NT were taking the bait left and right on these pre-sale sites. I've never bought a sneaker from anywhere thats not an authorized retailer and I plan to keep it that way.

Some of us have been into sneakers 10+ years and general wisdom tells you to not buy from anywhere but an authorized retailer for retail. I could see someone compromising if they've exhausted all options and can actually verify a site is selling legit sneakers but thats nearly impossible to do at times with how spot on fakes have become. 

In other words, #teamretail

Da Closet Collector made me stick to retail / in authorized stores

I'll purchase from other second hand sellers
But I always check with niketalk to determine legitimacy
Not saying Fineline fake

Just do your research and get verification that the product is in fact what you ordered

Last edited:
Yea I'm just going to hit the raffles. I'm like 100% on all the shoes I've went after in the last couple years. Hope this release doesn't change that.

I'm willing to bet that pairs from Nike won't have the tongues looking like they've been laced....

Nor will they have missing lace bags...

Again, believe and put all your trust in these "early" sellers if you want. I'll pass.

I'm willing to bet that pairs from Nike won't have the tongues looking like they've been laced....

Nor will they have missing lace bags...

Again, believe and put all your trust in these "early" sellers if you want. I'll pass.
proof he isn't legit? Removed the lace bag and laced them up means they're fake?the close up shots clearly shown them being legit

I've racked up tons of proof that wop is fake based on when he sells his shoes as well as how they look compared to what comes out. Fineline has not given me any bad vibes nor none of the signs his stuff is fake like wop. Don't know why he didn't include lace bags but personally I hate when people have photos with the lace bag covering the shoe when I'm trying to see the shoe. I'm not saying buy from cuz, but I do believe he has shown us retail pairs. I don't know 100% but I think past sellers have made you all instantly assume that a popular seller is fake without actually knowing. There is no proof of fakes with fineline at the moment.

Fineline gets stuff 3-5 weeks early while marqueesole and airrandy had stuff -4-6 months early with sloppy molds as well

Last edited:
Why would someone who is "proven" to have authentics take off the lace bags and lace them up?

Not only that, why would they use said pairs as models when we all know OG remastereds come unlaced out the box?

All the other unauthorized sites do the same exact thing.

Unlace them like we won't notice :smh:

Again, imma stick to my gut and pass on that site altogether.

Last edited:
Why would someone who is "proven" to have authentics take off the lace bags and lace them up?

Not only that, why would they use said pairs as models when we all know OG remastereds come unlaced out the box?

All the other unauthorized sites do the same exact thing.

Unlace them like we won't notice :smh:

Again, imma stick to my gut and pass on that site altogether.
Where is the image of his pairs laced up? Or is that just what you're seeing?

Last edited:
Not defending the guy because there's 110% chance I'll never cop from him

But tongues all come out tucked up and seem "laced" so that doesn't count

Back
Top Bottom