Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

#teamretail or bust
Hell Yeah, co-si............... *checks his collection and sees he has NO PAIRS OF ROYALS*

Um, so............ #TeamRetail or #MaybeResale
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I'm on #teamretailorbust. I'd rather not have them than pay resale. And I really want a pair.

I've been wanting these since the first retro, never had a chance to own a pair, I just can justify paying car note prices for a pair with my hard earned money. So if I bust I bust, and the money will just go into vacation funds. 

I'll pay a couple of bucks extra for ones troubles but I'm not paying resell, and def not preordering for resell prices.

I recall everyone swore up and down marquees sole and air randy were legit. Then eventually the both were exposed.

Cant say for certain , but I wouldnt be surprised if the same thing happens with "Fine Line". "Fine Line" might stand for a "fine line" between real and fake.

Its not unlikely actual production factorys back door pairs.
I for 1 never trusted those early release spots . Skeptic by nature.

Last edited:
I recall everyone swore up and down marquees sole and air randy were legit. Then eventually the both were exposed.

Cant say for certain , but I wouldnt be surprised if the same thing happens with "Fine Line". "Fine Line" might stand for a "fine line" between real and fake.

Its not unlikely actual production factorys back door pairs.
I for 1 never trusted those early release spots . Skeptic by nature.
but his shoes ARE legit tho that's the thing and you'll only see him post pics around when stores are getting their shipments in

Could be..

Either way his/her prices are out there, on the royal 1s especially.

Last edited:
$300 for these Royals aren't so bad if you look at what the Banned 1's are going for. I've been seeing those go for $350 easy.

Your loss. He's had deals with many sneaker youtubers, such as Mike rich

I would be surprised if they pay that preorder price, if anything at all. I'm sure fishing for those feeding on that youtube hype is part of his business plan, looks like it's working too. I'll keep my 300+, take my chances on RD and if I strike out I'll find a deal down the road....... I always do.

Back
Top Bottom