Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

This thread is tripping already........ we havent even hit the moment all the newbs and woodwork people migrate in. Chaos will soon commence.
We still talking royals and other 1s tho. Thread seems good, just different view points on 1s.

would these in a straight up trade for the chicago 1s a fair trade?
These haven't released yet and that's crucial. If you looking at it monetarily then whoever gets Chicagos wins for a while. Those are in the $400s right now, It's going to take a couple of months for royals to hit 4s steadily.

As soon as panic, stupid questions, understating hype, and the repeated use of "L" starts, I'm out of the thread.

Really don't mind camping out since it's worth it. Don't underestimate hype for these. Enter all online raffles, in store, and do FCFS. 

I did a quick search but wanted to confirm - these are not coming out in kids sizes, correct? Wanted to pick up a pair for the wife but doesn't seem likely

Thank you in advance

I hope all of the people saying they will pass because of the tumbled leather actually. Unless likely they were full of **** and will try after lol

Jk kinda

New Loves drop in march so I can't complain. Looking forward to that before the Royals since it's less hyped.

Lol Just celebrate it on the day Royals drop lol j/k
Only if that guarantees a pair! 
roll.gif

New loves dropping in march? Forgot those were supposed to retro. Seems like I haven't heard anything about them

Last edited:
I'll be honest, for the longest time I only really liked the Banned 1's since 2001. Royals or Shadows never did it for me. And I never really looked at the Chicago's that way either.

But since the recent releases, I've grown to really like the 1's collectively.

Banned 1s, Royals, Shadows and Chicago's all all fire. Even Shattered Backboards (first one) are nice.

Frags as well.

And to think, I've been collecting since the early 00's :lol:

lol im the same way...black toes was the one for me. i always thought once i get a pair of those, that was all the 1s i ever needed.

maybe its me gettin older and goin for the more casual, toned down look...but now im here tryna grab all the 1s i can goin back to 2013 even. i NEED these royals in the worst way.

i think back in the early 00s, it was the patent leather, clown colorways, and midcut that turned me off.

Back
Top Bottom