Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm so ready 2 see how all this goes down. Up next is fate of furious and power rangers. Spring poppin

#IfTheseAreMassProduced everyone is going to complain about glue stains.

To be fair, that is an issue that gets worse with larger production runs :lol:

I get your point though. Unforgivable excess glue on 200k+ releases quickly become "minor imperfections, no big deal" on

People getting cocky listening to this clickbait news thinking they got these in the bag without having to be on their p's and q's are going to be paying resale

Last edited:
I'm on the edge about these. If I get them, I don't see myself wearing them too many times. Breds are much easier to work with my wardrobe than these. hmm but if that leather is butter soft, I couldn't pass that up!

People getting cocky listening to this clickbait news thinking they got these in the bag without having to be on their p's and q's are going to be paying resale
The difference between the 2016 Bred release and this upcoming Royals release...............the FTL reservation system wasn't ready on the FTL app AND I didn't have a Platinum VIP membership during the time of the 2016 Bred release.

My FTL VIP membership is platinum, and the reservation system is now available at every FTL store in my town.  I'M GUD
nthat.gif

(Still gonna do my regular raffle run though the weekend before, some mom & pop places still do raffles and Shiekh codes don't walk to my front door like magic)

It's insecurity. When you have your own sense of self, you don't let other people influence what you want.

This x100. The funniest though is seeing people in raffle lineups in their freshest, most hype gear. Is there really a reason to get all fresh in your hyped Supreme, Bape, Palace, etc. to put your name on a ballot and then leave? Like what are you honestly getting out of that, you're trying to impress other dudes... How weird does that sound.

I never understood why people trip about seeing someone with the same shoes on.
I don't get it either. Everybody around here is wearing those red and white 13s right now. Doesn't make me like mine any less. 

If literally everyone was wearing what I'm wearing, then it [might] be an issue, but that isn't reality. Fact of the matter is, nobody cares what you're wearing on your feet besides other sneakerheads. Loud shoes will always get more attention from regular folks, whether they're limited or not. I've gotten more comments on my Lebron 13s than anything and they're hideous lol

Something is wrong if someone needs to feel special by what they put on their feet.

I don't get it either. Everybody around here is wearing those red and white 13s right now. Doesn't make me like mine any less. 

If literally everyone was wearing what I'm wearing, then it [might] be an issue, but that isn't reality. Fact of the matter is, nobody cares what you're wearing on your feet besides other sneakerheads. Loud shoes will always get more attention from regular folks, whether they're limited or not. I've gotten more comments on my Lebron 13s than anything and they're hideous lol

Something is wrong if someone needs to feel special by what they put on their feet.
Lemme guess, Universe 6 doesn't have these either and you decided to come over to Universe 7 to cop

laugh.gif

If they for sure got all geared up strictly to put in raffles or just to pick up their pair, yea that comes off as kinda lame.
Then again clothing, sneaks ,and accessories are made & bought to be worn.. It isnt like wearing your gear to a club, party, concert and so on is the move. If anything, your gears more likely to get messed up at spots like that. At the end of the day though, u bought it ,wear it where ever the hell u want.
Whats even lamer than a person wearing their gear, strictly to put in at a raffle, or pick up kicks on drop day is...
The dudes that gotta knock em , ridicule, or judge just to make them feel as if they're better than them on some level. If they came out the house looking like a bum , they gotta dump on ppl who geared up. Everyones there for the same reason, so who's really better than who.
F what everyone else is wearing/doing, do what u do, thats my POV.

Last edited:
Feels good a few weeks out. A lot of chances to hit the W. Hate they tumbled but I did it with the banned joints so these must be copped. I hope we get something else. Feels like the royals are the only must cop.

Last edited:
All signs pointing to more pairs than usual but it don't even matter since the demand for these still gonna outweigh the supply.

Idk people always speak on the demand but have yet to see a true GR for any one of the coveted 1s. If these were ever a massive GR, demand would decrease heavy and pairs would sit. Anything that's extremely limited will make it look like there is high demand. Remove Ye and the "limited" tag and you'll be surprised and delighted to see our beloved Royal 1s gracefully sitting on shelves...As they should. I hate hype.

Who cares if its GR or not. Cop if you like it, dont if you dont. Most of yall in here just to know what resell is anyways. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom