Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

LAKEWOOD SHOE PALACE JUST CALLED ME I HIT FOR A 10.5 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ftl and champs app notification popped up i almost broke my phone

"you have 2 hours to change edit your reservation"

oh.

Sneaker gods blessed me today. Can't believe I got lucky with the reserved pair. Never do, and never win raffles either. Good luck to everyone else this weekend.

Just looked at my phone and had 3 "You have 2 hours to confirm your reservation" notifications and was so pumped. But just footsite apps. Salt rising.

Finally got a call! Shoe Palace at Westfield topanga mall is doing calls. Heads up valley folks.

3GQrY_s-200x150.gif

@ceddybear37 anything about the footlocker and champs stores?
I didnt enter those since I'm working Saturday and was stuck only entering raffles that would let me enter the Mrs name. According to DTX Footlocker they're only getting 30-40 pairs total and Expressions told me they're notifying people tomorrow.

If inventory was low then Nike wouldn't have done "All reserved pairs" .. Its only Thurs and some of ya freaking out about a pair. There looks like a bunch of pairs, so you guys gotta stop sweating. Put the legwork in if you really want it for retail, if you don't then you have yourself to blame. 

What legwork? I didn't even know Footlocker was doing raffles until I popped in this thread. My life doesn't revolve around shoes. I'm not jumping through hoops to give away my money. All I heard was that these were going to be highly accessible and that there's enough pairs for everyone. Raffles means the opposite.

What legwork? I didn't even know Footlocker was doing raffles until I popped in this thread. My life doesn't revolve around shoes. I'm not jumping through hoops to give away my money. All I heard was that these were going to be highly accessible and that there's enough pairs for everyone. Raffles means the opposite.

Enough pairs for everyone? Hate to be rude and point out the obvious but these are the royal 1s..... :smh:

Got the L on these and the 31s. REALLY Nike? Can't even send me a consolation with the 31s? I have 5 colorways! Guess it's crossing my fingers Saturday morning [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom