Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Haha I guess people need to learn more about CCs before telling others how to manage money. Just because you use a CC doesn't mean you're in debt.
Most of the stuff online, I always buy on credit card. No need to give direct access to my checking accounts online, if I dont have to.  Whats the purpose of any one having a credit card then? Everything from my businesses goes on a credit cards as well.

won at both JJ around my way
happy.gif
Proud of you man 
smokin.gif

Most of the stuff online, I always buy on credit card. No need to give direct access to my checking accounts online, if I dont have to.  Whats the purpose of any one having a credit card then? Everything from my businesses goes on a credit cards as well.

Exactly this, IMO no reason to not run spendings through a CC. It's beneficial unless you go about it the wrong way. Getting points + a good credit history is important. Credit card companies are way better to deal with when it comes down to disputes, I usually simply call in and they handle it right away no questions asked.

Last edited:
Credit Card is awesome for cash back, points, hotels, flights, price matching, price protect etc... AS LONG AS YOU PAY OFF DEBT!  Then you can manage debt or hedge it, like on a hype release.  Charge 1000$ on credit card knowing you are reselling.  Then it take a month to get shoes, off load shoes, and get funds.  You incur 100$ interest (bad credit score = high APR), but you make 500$ profit.  Total gain is 400$ plus maybe 1% cash back, or 1000 miles for flight, or free one night stay at a hotel.  Do that at a larger scale...you get what I mean.  Also having a credit card and paying it off will relfect a good credit score.  It is all about credit use compare to available credit.  So if you have 10000$ available credit, keep it under $3000 in debt. 

Exactly this, IMO no reason to not run spendings through a CC. It's beneficial unless you go about it the wrong way. Getting points + a good credit history is important. Credit card companies are way better to deal with when it comes down to disputes.
Also ALWAYS rent a car with a credit card, had some damage to my rental and they took care of all of it.

Reselling like 80% of the one's that have more than 2 pairs? I'd be happy with 1 if I hit.

Idk man not into reselling and small profit margins with all these fees and shipping then scammers
If you really got the money. Cop as many pairs as you can. More power to you if you just sit on them and don't sell them right away like everyone else. Prices on these will only go up as time goes by and people beat their pairs.

The topics covered in this thread are hilarious. Crips and bloods last night. Credit cards and the IRS today. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom