Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Jesus 4 hours???????? What time did you go? Was it the 112 FTL or the other one? 
Doesn't take that long. Well, it might depending on how late in the day you go.

I hit black/red Yeezys on the Time Square Foot Locker and was in and out in about 25 min at most. Showed up around 11:30/12.

Last edited:
There will be plenty of these. Feels similar to space jam release. Everyone will eat.

The lies you tell [emoji]128514[/emoji] If you haven't ate yet and know just about every online site will crash. Be nervous.

Only one shoe makes space jam numbers that's space jams

There will be plenty of these. Feels similar to space jam release. Everyone will eat.
idk about jams but the panic for these in this thread definitely wasn't necessary 
laugh.gif

I paid $280 for a size 9.5 earlier thinking I wasnt going to hit on the raffles and I won on champs app raffle for first time ever FML!!!!!!

0/5 on shoe site apps all w/ 10 minutes in OC/LA. Just checking to see if this is even within standard probability without some algorithm picking the winners.... Anyways on to the next release.

If so that is not good. 

That means the shoes itself will not retain value. 

Somebody sold a pair of 2013 Royal 1s used on ebay for $190 bid right before the raffle 

Think about it, after 5 years you sell your used Royal 1s for $190, how good would that be? 

Anyways I took 5 Ls Im done. 

Just hit off Rise NY's raffle. That feels better than anything...because of the charity/cause. Sounds corny as **** but man o man. This might be the best sneaker win of my life. (And yes I donated quite a bit....but who else is/was........but that's another political/woke talk for another thread). Anyways good luck to everyone who didn't hit yet, especially you guys who are copping to rock. Will be rocking my pair as soon as I get em. Probably on a skateboard at that. 

Last edited:
Man, THANK GOD for these apps (when you win of course lol). If there was any 1 release I needed the app to come through on, it was these.
I could've used these apps for the 2016 Breds, but Foot Locker didn't activate these apps for ALL the Houston stores at the time of their release
mean.gif

Amazing how I could've succeeded if I had the apps for the 2016 Breds (prolly would've still gotten the L from the app, I wasn't a Platinum VIP at the time)

Back
Top Bottom