Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Chances I can find these at an outlet in the summer? Must cop on discount
laugh.gif
  i was wondering the same thing bruh 

what's everyone's strategy for the 7am pst/10am est online releases?  With retailers releasing at the same time, what "order" is everyone going in?

I was out by Nike Chicago and there's about 100 out there right now but mostly empty chairs...Looks like SNKRS is my only hope.

I am STILL waitlisted on FTL and FTA? Is this normal? The app said I would get a notification in 4 hours?

Had to pay resale for the banneds last year.

I hope the sneaker gods bless me with a retail size 9 tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I just need one...

crying-on-sofa1.gif

If I don't hit, I'll find a trade partner. Maybe give up my VVVNDS white UB 2.0. I only tried those on, on carpet.

Drove around SoCal all Sunday and Monday entering raffles. Only hit 1.

Told my boy to get off his *** and put in the work if he's serious about a pair. He entered 3 raffles at the last minute and is 3/3

Last edited:
Does sheikh accept student ID or do you need a state ID

Last edited:
Drove around SoCal all Sunday and Monday entering raffles. Only hit 1.

Told my boy to get off his *** and put in the work if he's serious about a pair. He entered 3 raffles at the last minute and is 3/3
You gotta love raffles

im surprised people choose snkrs over all other sites yall know thats the place everyone flocks to so you know its gonna be a struggle city

finishline second

Just thinking how crazy it would be if people go in to pick up their reserved/raffled pair and the dudes are like "April Fools, they're not really dropping."

Nike pulls off the biggest April Fools joke ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom