Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Anyone with the rolled laces on these mind PM'g me the production run dates on the size tag .... trying to see if the lace difference is due to a second/extra run of these.
Nike pair
10/18/16-12/13/16

FTL pair (rolled)
11/30/16-01/10/17

FTA
11/30/16-01/10/17 for left shoe
11/16/16-12/22/16 for right shoe

smh gave up on trying to get a pair of these. decided to buy a pair of motorsports for $31 below retail. These darn Royal 1 Lows didn't bring me any luck. 

Carted on SP but keep declining my cards and paypal is showing errors. Very frustrating. 
Ya once I finally carted my size it took another 10-15min before I finally got order submitted with the payment processing. Tense moments thought I would get cart jacked lol

Consistency of the leather is not as good as the banneds. What I mean by that is one toe box is more tumbled than my other. Still love em tho

okay who has checked out on SP??? what is the preferred checkout method. this is killing me lol

@babyJs23

Dope pic, looking like the shoes suspended in air. OG 
pimp.gif

okay who has checked out on SP??? what is the preferred checkout method. this is killing me lol
I was trying both CC and Paypal. CC is what finally went through for me. I think you are better off with CC as it's one less step for their site to process.

Last edited:
Finally got some Royal 1s. Nike failed badly this morining. I was able to use the $ 20 rewards at a Footaction and Footlocker. :D

Another L in the footlocker unclaimed line. Only had 4 mens pairs left unclaimed here at hoh in ross park

Went to pick up my pair from FootAction on Fulton street in Downtown Brooklyn. The chick at the register asked me if I had a Star Club number or some ****. I was like what's that? She then asked me how did I get chosen if I'm not a Star Club Member. Gave her the Michael Jordan shrug. The girl next to her helped her check me out.

The line across the street at the actual Foot Action store looked crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom