Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Has anyone who preordered from Sobesoles gotten an update on the status of your order?

Has anyone who preordered from Sobesoles gotten an update on the status of your order?
Good luck with them. They don't respond to emails and I had to end up filing a claim in PP to get them to respond and refund me for the all star joints. I'm done with them.

Putting together Footnotes

I think this will sum up the majority
*Harder than Breds

*Laces do not determine legitimacy on this release

*Lots of Salt/ lots of Pizza

Good luck with them. They don't respond to emails and I had to end up filing a claim in PP to get them to respond and refund me for the all star joints. I'm done with them.
I filed a claim for my preorders and got my money back! Shady grady

Are these more hyped than the recent Bred's? New to this forum and first time experiencing a thread blow up like this.

Does Villa usually cancel???

No BUT sometimes if you use paypal when the site goes crazy they will charge your paypal account even though your order doesnt goes through.

just look in your account where it shows your order history

if your order is in your order history you should be good. if not you are **** and you need to call them to get a refund because they will not refund you until you let them know what has occured and their customer service is horrible and i mean horrible

Last edited:
So I walked into footlocker in Brea at 5pm and picked up a pair lol. Apparently some guy didn't want them. Slept in and tried shoepalace for maybe 20 min

Instead of banning people for trying to oop you should ban them for saying they got shipping or saying "I ordered at 3 pm its not 630 and no shipping confirmation am I good???"

I didn't order these from him, but if you check the status on your shoes on the website, it'll probably say "processing" until they make it to your door step. The Black Toes I did order from him five months ago are still "processing" according to the website.

You should get an email in about 5 days or so giving you the shoes real status. It tool me a week after release to get my BTs. You should be good as long as you got an e-mail receipt.

Got my pair from San Jacinto Mall [emoji]128540[/emoji] Footaction app with 7 min head start. HTown brethren?! Y'all know how raggedy that mall is. Half of it is condemned! I fr didn't know it was still open until I saw it on the locator map but it was the closet mall to my son's AAU tourney. I was the only customer in the store at 1:30.

A lot of people on IG saying they aren't impressed with these like they were the banneds.

Are they that much different? Color really that bothersome, too bright?

2017s wins Color Battle!!!Real Royal My Favorite!!! Some ppl Rocked those Other Models today, Almost looked Purple!!! or Blue violent!!! Almost Passed...Glad I Didn't These Are FIRE...

Last year i won 3 pairs of breds for retail. This year i struck out on the royals. Ever since they started doing raffles through the app its been almost impossible to cop semi limited releases. Now people who were too lazy to do the raffle footwork can enter numerous raffles through accounts smh.

Back
Top Bottom