Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Apparently these are still sitting at a few KicksUsa locations in my city; according to people in my local FB groups......hmmm

I really don't feel like going on another dummy mission and wasting my time. And employees are shady too. I'll call around.

Anywhere in the SF Bay Area that may still have these? Took the L on all the sites and reservations. Or know if any good legit FB sites in the SF Bay Area? Really want a pair.
I took 2 of the last 3 size 13's at the Shoe Palace in Salinas.  But that was a couple hours ago man.  There might be just 1 left, but not sure.

I struck out really hard on this release went to my local mall all
Sold out and even went to a mall that's 100+ miles away from me to see if I can snag an unclaimed pair but empty handed,ended paying resell I hope I can snatch a pair when a restock happens,how did this release go for yall

There's a lot of backdooring at Footlocker and Footaction at Longview Mall in Longview Texas! I saw 2 guys and 2 girls have at least 12 pairs in there hands. They were all working together. I ask the manager for my access code and he was like our beacon doesn't work and had gave away my reserved pair already. I was there at 10:30 and I had until 3. All sizes were sold out! I'm pissed! I'm calling cooperate first thing Monday morning. Seems like their beacon has never worked if you ask me. They weren't​ checking no names or checking any IDs. He didn't even have a list out. They guys all left when I asked for the access code and my size and showed that I had my pair reserved. Those resellers disappeared fast! The bad thing about it it's one guy asked me what size was I looking for before I told him that I had my size already reserved. No wonder why he looked at my funny when I told him. He probably had my pair in his hands or his helpers did.

GALLERY]

There's a lot of backdooring at Footlocker and Footaction at Longview Mall in Longview Texas! I saw 2 guys and 2 girls have at least 12 pairs in there hands. They were all working together. I ask the manager for my access code and he was like our beacon doesn't work and had gave away my reserved pair already. I was there at 10:30 and I had until 3. All sizes were sold out! I'm pissed! I'm calling cooperate first thing Monday morning. Seems like their beacon has never worked if you ask me. They weren't​ checking no names or checking any IDs. He didn't even have a list out. They guys all left when I asked for the access code and my size and showed that I had my pair reserved. Those resellers disappeared fast! The bad thing about it it's one guy asked me what size was I looking for before I told him that I had my size already reserved. No wonder why he looked at my funny when I told him. He probably had my pair in his hands or his helpers did.
I'd call corporate. From what I've been told, if they're using the app raffle system (I'm assuming they're using it, since you said your pair was reserved), they can get in big trouble per a buddy that works at a FTL. Ironically, not too far from you in the greater Dallas area.

I would have made the phone call in their store in front of the manager. 

Last edited:
JB using gator now on the swooshes. Hahaha
Nike wants to mimic the vintage effect of having the leather worn out and cracking. I was wondering about this until I saw some old OG pairs from JDM Lightning magazine.

I think they just love to get at least one detail wrong on their retros just to mess with us.

Last edited:
I'd call corporate. From what I've been told, if they're using the app raffle system (I'm assuming they're using it, since you said your pair was reserved), they can get in big trouble per a buddy that works at a FTL. Ironically, not too far from you in the greater Dallas area.

I will be calling Monday!

I was able to grab a pair on SNKRS early and grab another pair later, this was def a weird release 

I will be calling Monday!
Then there's the deathblow:

https://consumerist.com/2007/05/11/how-to-launch-an-executive-email-carpet-bomb/

Swing by Mickey Ds and grab ole boy an application on your way

Last edited:
Wow. They could have easily checked the list and you showed your ID and been done even without the beacon working. When I picked up my pair from Footaction and got checked in, My name was on the list along with the code as well. 
mean.gif

No 
what I mean is 
I will get other older Jordan 1s 
Such as Orlando 1s from 2015? 

So Jordan brand don't make extra money off me 

Their goal is to make people desperate and purchase those hideous Jordan 1s Royals 
Too bad They didn't achieve it on me 

:rofl:

2016 BTs have them both beat, comparing materials, in my opinion.
Agreed 100%. For some reason I feel like the BTs were more consistent in the shape too. I got a few pairs today, my buddy got a few pairs today, and the toe box shape isn't that consistent on any of them. I'm probably just autistic, though. No one else would notice realistically.

Back
Top Bottom