Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

DMV heads who missed a pair.. I highly suggest heading out to DC tomorrow and hit up stores.. you'll probably find your pair.. I'm not exaggerating at all like there were so many pairs laying around..

Just hope my purchased resell pair will be here soon. Members that asked how many pairs someone secure needs to get slapped and I'm not sorry either :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all wildin just curious if the first orders shipped and how far down the line until mine ship lol
roll.gif

what's the hate for? I wore yeezys to pick up my pairs. I had a lot of walking to do and boost is super comfortable. I thought the motto here was "wear what you like?"
i use to wear a pair of NB in the times of line ups i never would know what type of savagery was going down had to be prepared to run if need be, seen to many jays get messed up because of release day line up shenanigans.

It forms a J (not mine) [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

That's my pic.

Trying to break them in a lil...or a lot

Kinda late but socal 626 area did not have any unclaimed pairs. Not in glendale galleria, santa anita mall or anywhere. L's for daysssss

There was an unclaimed size 8 at Champs Santa Anita...It was mine...Posted earlier that it would be available

GALLERY]

It was a long night at active athlete here in houston. I was shooting for satins but there was all kind of foolery in line plus alot of pair were sold through the back door. Only thing i got was a cool bag

Bruh there were so many unclaimed pairs at this store I went to in DC that I was able to choose any size I wanted LMAO.. not just taking what I could get.. it was that many fr...

I guess DC heads don't care bout jordan 1's.. they wear new balance out there and were more excited for the red uptempos that dropped today rather than these 1's

Back
Top Bottom