Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i looked at the list when i went to go pick mine up from ftl and fta and both stores only had one size run in my local mall in white plains ny
I picked my pair up at the FTL in that mall, list looked like one size run, maybe two at most.

Yea it was in a mall...just glad he covered it. Said he "over raffled" 3 pairs...lol

Lies! How do you "over raffle" on the app? He just CYA with his personal pair just to make it right...
His story was when they get them in and after taking out the employee's share, they submit it back into corporate and corporate pulls names from that stock list they got back from the store...iono. My pairs are in hand so it's whatever lol

That's interesting. Doesn't corporate know how many employees work there? And don't they know the employee allotment right from the get?

2017s added to the Collection

Congrats on the pick up. I hope to do the same and compare my '13s to the '17s.

Where did u hit at on your men's pair

I hit at the following.

Footstores:
Richmond FTA - Hilltop
Pleasanton Champs - Stoneridge
SJ Westfield FTL - Valley Fair

SP Live Raffle:
SJ Shoe Palace - Tully
SJ Shoe Palace - Bascom (Gamma Blues)

Man, you did a big loop around the bay! Congrats on the pickups!

On feet hope everybody had a decent release

Congrats! I know you were pulling for these Royals hard. Straight to feet.... :nthat:

All of the sudden wifey wants a pear so I went ahead and popped for a GS pair for $150 shipped on EBay.

One reason why I go for a GS pair for the wifey on RD. In the hopes she changes her mind. (I could always return them if she doesn't like them.) Been coppin GS since 2000 for her.

Last edited:
Just got shipping from Villa. Feelin easy like Sunday morning. Oh, and I'll vouch for the dude that said Villa shipped him six pairs. Something similar (but less extreme) happened to me because of screwups with their add to cart/checkout system.

I think this has already been said, but has someone else had pairs with each sneaker not as tumbled as the other?

I've noticed in all my pairs, one left or right would be more tumbled than the other, specifically on the swoosh. All the pairs I had had the more tumbled swoosh on the inside. Also the toe box shape were slightly different as well.

Quality was great all around, but I was hoping for a more tumbled swoosh on both sides of the swoosh.

Also, all my pairs came with the laces wrapped around just like the previous 1's releases. Not a single pair came with coiled laces.
On my two pairs, one pair is SUPER tumbled. Heel looks like the SBB heel. The other pair is fairly smooth, not much tumble at all. One coiled laces, one wrapped. Both legit from Footlocker and City Gear. Super weird.

Just got shipping from Villa. Feelin easy like Sunday morning. Oh, and I'll vouch for the dude that said Villa shipped him six pairs. Something similar (but less extreme) happened to me because of screwups with their add to cart/checkout system.

Y'all gonna blow it up for sure.

Like someone said earlier... hoping to score on a restock but man even being available during a restock... it's still difficult to cop.

I think this has already been said, but has someone else had pairs with each sneaker not as tumbled as the other?

I've noticed in all my pairs, one left or right would be more tumbled than the other, specifically on the swoosh. All the pairs I had had the more tumbled swoosh on the inside. Also the toe box shape were slightly different as well.
The swoosh on my left foot is very tumbled. The swoosh on the right foot is barely tumbled by comparison.

All swooshes actually match except for the outer side of the left foot shoe.

Last edited:
Like someone said earlier... hoping to score on a restock but man even being available during a restock... it's still difficult to cop.

The black toes and black/reds that recently dropped restocked?

I don't recall seeing them do so.

Finally have a chance to say what a release this was! I'm vacationing in Miami and went to Nike Miami yesterday and talked to a couple employees -- they said there were about 30 unclaimed pairs and released them to the public around 12-12:30p.

It sucks that the employees don't have first dibs so some of them struck out even on the unclaimed pairs. Luckily I was able to grab my pair on SNKRS that morning, 5 mins after the drop (I initially kept getting errors).

I did the FTL app reservations around here but only to get waitlisted (with 10 min HS) and ultimately took the L

Idk if anyone else had someone tell them. But my local FTL I'm cool with a few employees and 20% of store stock went to employees before the raffle opened. He said anyone who wanted their pair got it as an employee.

heartlessssss heartlessssss
^Thats been going on, majority of big chains let 20% of their inventory go to employees ..

Guess there gotta be some sort of perks to smelling and petting sweaty feet for a living. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom