Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

roll.gif

Best part is Denzel Washington asking for a recount.

How you feel about Supreme???
The Ape doing his thing out there ... at least that's who it looked like. I want to see more vids of The Ape getting wrecked. One of these days, some big mofo is gonna clean his clock. Not like that one vid, but truly jack his *** up where he thinks twice about being a punk.

Last edited:
Probably but you don't check on the market frequently. Them BTs creeping up.
View media item 2390379View media item 2390380
Nah, I check it frequently. Guess my sz 12 just isn't that in demand for Black Toes. They were sitting at $240ish in sz 12 for months. I rarely buy J's on the resell market and don't chase other sizes for the resell so I'm out of the loop.

On a separate note, it's interesting that my sz 12 Red Stripe V2 Yeezy's are just as valuable on the resell market as a sz 9.5-10 though if not more on GOAT. My guess is the market availability & demographics between large vs small to medium sized J's and Yeezy/UB/NMD contrasts quite a bit more than I've thought.

Last edited:
Had a 9.5 in cart at SP for hours. Never got to finalize payment... Had to pick up my Champs pear by 3. Double up woulda been nice, these are the ones. Pun intended.

that video reminds me of when i went to pick up my royals. ftl at roosevelt field lets us pick up ours early. then i went to fta they waited till ecactly till 10. there was like 8 people infront of my lined up then the fta guy ws like do you have a reservation amd they were like all pairs are reserved. all of a sudden im in the front of the line cuz nobody had reserved pairs. then this dude came in and was yellin at the footaction guy and was like you kno how frustrating it is to never win these raffels its not fair i gptta drop 400 on a pair of shoes

View media item 2390432

Hey favor, please share my vid as much as possible. I definitely considering doing more hype releases like this.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

In that vlog, even Dee said he was shocked that no one called him out for skipping the line............even though several other people got called out, Dee was lucky as hell.

And if you notice Dee gives those same fanboys who let him skip most of the line their moment to shine towards the end of the vlog, and them cats look like they were in their early 20s.....possibly even 18 or 19 yrs old. 

So of course those little young (prolly never saw Jordan play) hypebeasts weren't gonna snitch Dee out for letting him cut in front of him, just so these youngsters can get hypebeast fame from his YouTube video.

I'm more disappointed that the older cats that Dee cut behind didn't call him out either YET they were willing to harass all the other "cutting folk" later on in that video.......were they fanboys too OR were these older cats claiming spots in front of the line the same way Dee did as well?

This is why that particular area of Houston where Active Athlete was at........TERRIBLE AREA FOR THIS EVENT.  So much hood, ratchet **** going on in that line itself that why even ******* bother going for them Satin Royals in the god damn hood.
Thanks for filling in the details. I didn't watch it all the way through. Did see his psychotic driving through traffic via the freeway shoulder though.

Anyways, agree on the hype-beasts and older cats. I'm in my mid 20's so relatively young but I'd be calling him out no question. If there weren't cops there, you imagine someone would floor him? Being the hood and all? $1000 reseller come up is easily worth it to a lot I imagine.

Last edited:
Active athlete opened at 10am for satin royals , only 285 people in line at that time , my boy showed up at 8am and was 245, they had 350 men's sizes & 300 GS all satin royals , everybody ate

I understand the frustration with everyone waiting on line for unclaim pairs but why press up on the security guard like that's gonna do something? This is why I can't wait on line for unclaim pairs because stores can switch up at any minute. The corporate office for that footlocker is literally upstairs, dudes should be taking it up with them and not the security guard. 
Some of these security guards are homies with the big nyc resellers. Just wanted to throw that out there lol.

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

it's ALLLLLWAYS the same resellers that make these releases crazy.

Last edited:
Good thing I stopped picking them as one of my 3 stores...

Facts I don't even pick anything pass the soho location. Anywhere pass that you get the hood dudes and I would hate to have to risk my freedom over someone over some damn sneakers
f

it's not bad there though. I've waited , got my pairs and went to the movies down the block. first come is a mess but otherwise it's regular

it's ALLLLLWAYS the same resellers that make these releases crazy.
Wish they would ban those fools lol!

think one was banned from fta but what do i know

Last edited:
In that vlog, even Dee said he was shocked that no one called him out for skipping the line............even though several other people got called out, Dee was lucky as hell.

And if you notice Dee gives those same fanboys who let him skip most of the line their moment to shine towards the end of the vlog, and them cats look like they were in their early 20s.....possibly even 18 or 19 yrs old. 

So of course those little young (prolly never saw Jordan play) hypebeasts weren't gonna snitch Dee out for letting him cut in front of him, just so these youngsters can get hypebeast fame from his YouTube video.

I'm more disappointed that the older cats that Dee cut behind didn't call him out either YET they were willing to harass all the other "cutting folk" later on in that video.......were they fanboys too OR were these older cats claiming spots in front of the line the same way Dee did as well?

This is why that particular area of Houston where Active Athlete was at........TERRIBLE AREA FOR THIS EVENT.  So much hood, ratchet **** going on in that line itself that why even ******* bother going for them Satin Royals in the god damn hood.
Thanks for filling in the details. I didn't watch it all the way through. Did see his psychotic driving through traffic via the freeway shoulder though.

Anyways, agree on the hype-beasts and older cats. I'm in my mid 20's so relatively young but I'd be calling him out no question. If there weren't cops there, you imagine someone would floor him? Being the hood and all? $1000 reseller come up is easily worth it to a lot I imagine.
son dumb big, ain't nobody gonna mess wit him

You prolly in his new vlog then............and secret revealed on how he skipped 150 ppl in line is in this vlog too (tl;dr: one of the ppl in line was a "DamnDee fanboy/Youtube subscriber" and let him get a spot near him in line)

Cullen location is the most well known AA I think in Houston, just thought they would have chose the one in Stafford.

This video reminds me of how hilarious the Cool Grey/Concord campouts were at the Galleria lol.

I dont understand. You ordered on a sat. It hasnt even been 1 business day and people talking about calling cs and giving them an ear full :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom