Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nike retro'd these to go with the remastered option. Tbh I'm guessing the Breds came out so good even Nike was like dam we need these in Royals....
nthat.gif
I thought the same but I wonder why they didn't do the same for the black toes and storm blues?
cause they're not on bred/royal level

Last edited:
still have a pair in my cart on hanon :lol:

just keep going in circles, try to login or register a new account and can't do either...try to retrieve a forgotten password and it says the email is not registered...though i used it to login on the mobile site this morning prior to release time |I

when people get good quality pairs with little to no flaws, what else are they going to complain about? Inside tissue paper of box being ripped? box label sticker fixated a little slanted?

Last edited:
peel it off and put it on
Got my nike pair in today they were flawless and no tumble at all but nice plush leather. Going to sit on that pair and wear my tumbled pair form FTL. But the FTL pair had these issues so I called nike complained and got a 20 off promo
View media item 2390866View media item 2390862
Had to throw leather laces in these then straight to feet
View media item 2390875

Just wanted a promo code used a 10% off code on the Nike pair. I picked all that off right after the pics were taken lol

Last edited:
am I the only one who thinks its weird that people order shoes on a Saturday (a weekend not even a business day) and are pressed for a shipping email by Monday? whatever happened to patience? :rolleyes

today's crowd is instant gratification and entitlement

its overly annoying and sad tbh but then they'll get mad if they resell someone a pair and the buyer presses them to ship them out ASAP, so backwards. :smh:

Last edited:
today's crowd is instant gratification and entitlement

I agree with this in general. However now-a-days you haven't copped crap until you get that shipping email. Tbh it's more exciting then just copping!

am I the only one who thinks its weird that people order shoes on a Saturday (a weekend not even a business day) and are pressed for a shipping email by Monday? whatever happened to patience? :rolleyes

People worry and don't read. It used to annoy me but now I just ignore it.
One could post the solution on every other page and the question will still be asked.

Everyone wants to be first nowadays...by Wednesday, the luster of ig pics will wear off and these will go in the closet for a lot of these guys

I got a backordered email from a footsite. Says "backordered until April 1" which doesn't make any sense. Checking order status online just says "Open" but there's no information in the order about the shoe or anything else.

L?

Back
Top Bottom