Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just got the shipping email too thanks my man :pimp:

Got my personal I'm done with this release
told yall to chill. Once u pass eastbay verification ur golden. 1 unit(s) ready to ship has never been cancelled on me.

Did anyone by any chance order a GS size through EB yesterday? Friend of mine ordered hers but it's still showing as backordered, size 7Y.

Seeing the earlier orders getting shipping now. Nice.

Edit: Status changed to "Released to Ship" from "In Process"

Last edited:
Tracking number just landed. Super stoked. Struck out on SNKRS as well as Hanon. 3rd luck was a charm. S/O dude who looked out. #clutch

I got the royals and the breds just need the shadows and im retired[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Yeah but I think those of us that had no other obligations and legit tried was able to get a pair or more. I'm just saying as it stands today these seem like they were a GR with extremely high demand. Most ate though.
Don't know man. I called multiple times, every time got a no, nothing they could do. You had to have time, and hit the right rep. Not everybody with time hit the right rep. I saw people trying close to 10 times without luck. Just all luck.

Don't know man. I called multiple times, every time got a no, nothing they could do. You had to have time, and hit the right rep. Not everybody with time hit the right rep. I saw people trying close to 10 times without luck. Just all luck.
I remember when getting shoes was luck lol. Grats to all that copped off the "restock"

I wonder if anyone will customize a pair of these Royals and last years Breds into 2 pairs of LM 1s....

Last edited:
How many people are worried they are going to open their #EastbayGate box to these.....

32550400_fr_sc7_rs

These pairs wouldn't be that bad if it didn't have that Nike air logo on the back

Also has to do with how courteous you are with the rep. No reason to keep bickering with a rep who is steadfast on giving you the NO. 

Pair from Villa already delivered.

Wish i didnt remove the extras from my cart before checking out lol

When I spoke to the rep yesterday she said there's an order for 600 pairs arriving today 4/4 then another 700 for a few days out. Possibly the 700 is GS..
Hmmm...I think that rep knows what she's talking about. I just got tracking from my backordered Footaction pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom