Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Called FA, and here is the scoop from the homey CSR Colin. He said they are totally sold out, he said they have gotten 1000s of calls. 

Colin said the kicks that are being listed in the inventory are all DAMAGED PAIRS, and are being sent back to Nike. He said one person place an order, ONE, LMAO, ok, anyway, he said someone placed an order but it's gonna be kicked back. 

So apparently, Champs does QC themselves. 

Certainly wasn't just one. 

LOL COLIN. 

Colin said one person placed an order, and then it went VIRAL on a THREAD....

hahahaha

NT FTW!!!

Last edited:
Just called Footaction and they told me its a popular release and only available online, wouldn't place phone order, recommended me to try firefox or IE, hahaha.

Lmao just called Champs and a rep named tiffany got my order through. She said size 10 was lowest so had to triple up for $178.

Explain to the rep that you chatted with online cs, were told they were in stock, and it was recommended that you place a phone order. Point out that there isn't the usual "no call in orders allowed" for these. My understanding is there was a block on them earlier but that it's been lifted, something I think many of the reps are still unaware of. Obviously there's some luck involved with all of this but they are in stock and orders will go through.

Got denied by this one rep. Got him again and he was talk in a different voice
roll.gif

Lolol! Totally didn't save the edited screen shot.... hella dumb!!!
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

I called and cancelled your ordered just to be ***, should be receiving a cancellation email shortly.

Smarten up young grasshopper, it's a cold world!

Crazy how footsites charge more for the royals than european stores. SNS came out to $159, while champs charged me to $178.

soo, this old school method of ordering over the phone, as crazy and annoying as it is, is fair for us. Online is all or none when you fighting bots. At least you got a chance over the phone

soo, this old school method of ordering over the phone, as crazy and annoying as it is, is fair for us. Online is all or none when you fighting bots. At least you got a chance over the phone
Now as we speak, they're making real AI bots to call and make phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom