Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My pair just got delivered today finally.  Ended up with resell on $250 shipped but whatever... needed these!  Throwing these on Friday for work.. gotta love casual fridays in the office

Found a couple "worn 1x" pairs tempted to try and double up for the low but afraid we'll see a restock soon as I do

[thread="652419"]$250 isn't bad, local guys are still asking $300+, saw someone even asking $350! i almost doubled up last week when stockx was doing free shipping since i had the $25 coupon still, saw a pair for $240[/thread]

Yeah that's how I got my pair. $25 off code and free shipping was :pimp:

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Finally got my pair for retail
nthat.gif

My pair just got delivered today finally.  Ended up with resell on $250 shipped but whatever... needed these!  Throwing these on Friday for work.. gotta love casual fridays in the office
same. looking for more sz 10s at the same price also. (O),(O)

thats actually the lowest ive seen any sz 10 go for. 

Last edited:

I'll preface by saying that I'm not complaining.  Anyone with pairs like this, how do pairs with this type of leather age?   These are DS but came with some funky creases that I've never seen before on my other 1's. 

mine have that too even worse. they're like weird air pocket winkles.

I want to try to smooth them out but I'm afraid of messing up. but I was thinking maybe taking a damp hot towel and pressing it against the leather could help smooth it?

if anyone knows a way to fix it let me know
Not sure if it can be fixed.  I'm debating on keeping this pair.  I have another as backup, but that one has mix matched leather lol. 

View media item 2408890Just wondering to those who were lucky enough to have the 13's if they prefer them over the 17's?

yes, i have both and easily prefer 13s because of the smooth, more durable leather. also, although the 17s have softer leather, imo the 13s are overall better quality. as a side note, i think tumbled is dope on SBBs, but it doesn't belong on breds or royals imo.

lastly, although not true to og, i really like the comfort of the neoprene tongue on the 13 royals. i don''t like the stiff tongue on remastered 1s. perfect example is 13 black toes vs remastered black toes. both are nylon, but the remastered tongues are noticeably stiffer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom