Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm pretty sure he was just saying he wouldn't drive that, because it would garner too much attention from the police. 

NO...you're saying that... He said Dope boy car getting pull over non stop... A car with real dark tinted windows can get pulled for looking suspicious... A car riding around with a busted or missing light can get pulled over. A tuner import with those annoying mufflers can garner a lot of attention.

Dont try to rephrase his statement. He knows what he saying...

Pretty sure the offense of the post was meant for the po-po who stay assuming ish about someone in a nice car with nice rims.....and if you are a member of one of our nation's 'fine' law enforcement officers than my bad.[emoji]128556[/emoji]

Bros... he didnt say that though did he. He referred to it being a Dope boys car... Lol lol and no Im not the law...

Out before civil rights discussion

Nah its ALLL to the good. Only thing im saying is how he know what type of car Dope boys drive. The other day I seen an original 442 Cutlass pretty blue and super clean. Its was a head turner for sure... The car surely got my attention and i was in my ride. So should i class it in the category of being of dope boy car???? Oh well...

Back the Royals bros....

I'm pretty sure he was just saying he wouldn't drive that, because it would garner too much attention from the police. 

Pretty sure the offense of the post was meant for the po-po who stay assuming ish about someone in a nice car with nice rims.....and if you are a member of one of our nation's 'fine' law enforcement officers than my bad.[emoji]128556[/emoji]

Out before civil rights discussion

That style of alterations on the car is profiled by law enforcement in a negative way

In all states, don't matter where you live that would be the 1st impression one would get.

Don't take personal, But it sounds like you been pulled over a few times and it's a touchy subject. >D

Nah you're wrong... Maybe you dont live in the south. Its more of a movement hear. Police dont mess with folks unless youre doing something stupid..ie hanging out the windows,swerving or playing loud music...

And yes ive been stopped....harassed...pick out..whole nine. But once the cops knew of me they never bothered me again... See I did prison ministry for a while and they knew I wasnt bad or a Dope boy and had good intentions. You dont know the half bro.... Its all good though

That why i dont understand how you could say what you said.

Lets just go back to loving the Royals....

Nah you're wrong... Maybe you dont live in the south. Its more of a movement hear. Police dont mess with folks unless youre doing something stupid..ie hanging out the windows,swerving or playing loud music...

And yes ive been stopped....harassed...pick out..whole nine. But once the cops knew of me they never bothered me again... See I did prison ministry for a while and they knew I wasnt bad or a Dope boy and had good intentions. You dont know the half bro.... Its all good though

That why i dont understand how you could say what you said.

Lets just go back to loving the Royals....
1st impression 

you done!

sugarland is hella racist too
Nah I lived there for 2 years
Was great place, almost tried to buy a house there

People judge and pick on me by my face, mostly gangsta looking people, think that they can do whatever they want to me. Or "front me". In stores, on basketball court.... sometimes I just want to pull their hair and nail their f***ing head on the wall.

See people like these in Kroger make Jordan Brand consumers stereotype look bad.

I'm pretty sure Jordan himself would not like this to happen right? I've seen many good & polite people wearing Space Jam 11s , 72-10 11s.

Last edited:
In my experience when I was younger I used to get pulled over by the police a bunch
Thinking maybe around 10 times or so
Only reason was I used to drive a beat up old police car
Had a 89 caprice,91 caprice, 94 caprice
Wish I still had that 89 caprice.....
That thing was a beast!

1st impression 

you done!

Just leave it alone bro no it wasnt "The first Impression". The county I live in got a butt hole that came in with a chip on his shoulder. He was harassing everyone. He was the only one that stop me several times with my car on something dumb. They got rid of him quickly. That one bad apple...

Just leave it alone bro no it wasnt "The first Impression". The county I live in got a butt hole that came in with a chip on his shoulder. He was harassing everyone. He was the only one that stop me several times with my car on something dumb. They got rid of him quickly. That one bad apple...
Every city has 1

Big Cities have 10 more+

Can't remember ever catching a pair with horizontal glue stripes ... but the royals production run was deep and varied so i wouldn't sweat it unless there was some other off things. Three pairs of royals I checked had the following 'pattern'

View media item 2429935

Can't remember ever catching a pair with horizontal glue stripes ... but the royals production run was deep and varied so i wouldn't sweat it unless there was some other off things. Three pairs of royals I checked had the following 'pattern'

View media item 2429935

Someone already said they had a similar pattern dude showed and it was from a retail pair.

looked it up and for the lacing style i rock i need 70+" leather laces.. gonna have to get some off amazon lol

so just read these are going to restock on Nike SNKRS in China on Saturday, thats good sign of a possible restock here in the states. I really refuse to pay resell because the banned 1s restocked a couple times.

Back
Top Bottom