Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

^authentic?
Seems legit to me, stamp on the top cover box and that serial # inside the shoes.
That swoosh looks off as well.

You might want to run those through the legit check section [@=https://niketalk.com/members/102280"niketalk33" url="/t/652419/jordan-retro-1-og-royal-returns-april-1-2017/25230#post_28183233"]
no need . lace bag dead giveaway.
school me on that lace bag?

reds didn't come with rolled laces, not a single pair. plus it has the red line at the top of the bag which no 1's have come like that, fakes usually have that

size of bag is like twice the size that it should be. did he say they were 2013 or 2016? not legit regardless but wondering what he listed these as

@9Fresh

Post that in the legit check thread
wink.gif

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks
Damn that was a hot discussion....

mean.gif

Swoosh looked big in your original pictures and inside tags are usually 1:1 with authentic

Prob would need more pictures all around if you want help and prob make a thread.

Be interested to see more pictures because initial pictures they looked off then the red lace bags and rolled laces so you can now see why people screamed fake

Swoosh looked big in your original pictures and inside tags are usually 1:1 with authentic

Prob would need more pictures all around if you want help and prob make a thread.

Be interested to see more pictures because initial pictures they looked off then the red lace bags and rolled laces so you can now see why people screamed fake
Yea most def that pic threw it off...if was a quick pic in the car as I got them. Bad angle as well.

Officer babyJ took care of that. 

LOL 

Wrong thread I know, just a hot topic.

Last edited:
if i remember correctly 16' came with 2 mid size lace bag that aren't pin wheeled, pin wheeled started happening with royals "only". If you can't get your money back just use them as squat and dead lifting shoes. *kayne shruggs*. I plan on doing that if I find a third pair at retail.

I wish people would just advise without shaming, not the best feeling finding out a shoe you really wanted are fake.

Was that directed towards me?
You wasn't shaming him, it wasn't directed at anyone specific just thrown out there. If I were talking to someone I would have been specific.

Gotcha. I was kinda confused.
I'm starting to think Lisa really abandoned us :frown:
Yeah, she's found a new circle of friends :lol:

2016 breds came with 2 set of laces attached, 3 in total, black, red and white.
There were quite a bit of restocks on breds, no?
no

restocks doesn't mean they're making new pairs and changing the laces :lol:

post more pictures of the shoe, only way you're gonna know if you're good or not unless you think they're legit then really thats all that matters in the end

2016 breds came with 2 set of laces attached, 3 in total, black, red and white.
There were quite a bit of restocks on breds, no?
no

restocks doesn't mean they're making new pairs and changing the laces :lol:

post more pictures of the shoe, only way you're gonna know if you're good or not unless you think they're legit then really thats all that matters in the end

He's been instructed to use the legit check section. Those pics should be there.

Back
Top Bottom