Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Considering a second pair forreal. Trying not to let the tax stop me lol

Just pulled the trigger on FTA
But odds are it's getting shipped in a bag cuz it's coming from a store
Hopefully the box doesn't get messed up bad :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Got signed up to waive the shipping but I can’t seem to find any PayPal options on their site. Am I mental or does FA not take PP?

There isn’t a PayPal option when they ship from store
Looks like all orders are getting shipped in a bag from stores
There is an option where you can pay online then pickup in store

Last edited:
^ Which sucks. I saw it too. I wound up copping. I got both my pairs for under retail eventually, which I'm satisfied about. I still think these will be wanted down the line after they dry up.

Considering a second pair forreal. Trying not to let the tax stop me lol

Do it. I doubled up on these on disco-at this price you can move your 2nd pair a few months from now at a small profit if you really feel you don’t need them. Otherwise, you can hold them for years as 10s don’t crumble and these are an absolute classic that took ~25 years to retro.

Yeah, I already copped. I don't buy with intent to resell or offload cost. I truly wanted a second pair to keep.

Yeah, I already copped. I don't buy with intent to resell or offload cost. I truly wanted a second pair to keep.

Sure, my point is, if you can find your size at this price, it’s a no brainer. If you need a 2nd pair later down the line I 100% guarantee you they will cost more than this on the resale market.

Sure, my point is, if you can find your size at this price, it’s a no brainer. If you need a 2nd pair later down the line I 100% guarantee you they will cost more than this on the resale market.
I wanna wait and see how the stores are shipping these. I’d be sick if I got mine in a plastic bag like the horror days

Back
Top Bottom