Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

The 2005 era 10s were the best of their kind and we going for 300+ on the secondary markets.

Ice blue, Linens, Lavender, Black, Steel red ,even those mints. JB since then has not done justice to the 10 on new colorways

Man this reminds me-WHY haven’t we seen a linen 10 retro? They put out so many trash, new cws of 10s yet they can’t retro that awesome retro+ cw.. Classic JB lol

I know I’m an idiot for not pulling the trigger before, but do any sites still have these for sale? I should’ve jumped at 130 on SP four weeks ago and I hesitated with all the COVID stuff and work

FOOTACTION

9B622EFB-AF60-4C07-9ECF-3D23D2387981.jpeg

I'm thinking of going back and picking these up because in SOME ways they are an OG (as in they looked like this on Gill's feet) how are they?
They're definitely an OG in my mind. MJ never wore them but they released back then.

Active Athlete in Austin had an original size 14 or 15 from when they dropped in 1995 until like 2006. The longest I've ever seen one shoe sit on a shelf in a store.

The conception of what’s an OG and what’s not is blurred. Don’t listen to those ppl who think it can’t be an OG if Jordan didn’t wear it. They were a city pack for Seattle and Kendall Gill wore it while Jordan played for the Barons... why on Earth would Jordan wear this colorway? Lol they're part of the OG city pack.. essentially the start of Jordan Brand and the PE editions

when Jordan returned to the Bulls, he wore the Chicago colorway from the same exact pack this pair came from lol

Last edited:
are these still available anywhere for the discount? if not I'm still going to grab them.. I've been going on a nostalgic trip since the documentary lol..

Back
Top Bottom