Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

just got through on ndc and it only took 2 hours and 16 minutes. i don't feel robbed of my time at all.

I say let people wear whatever the hell they want to wear.

Do you wear your freshest outfit and kicks to stand in line and cop shoes in the morning? If you do, thats just as lame as that dude in the stripe red/black pants

Wearing your freshest outfit to stand in a line might be lame, but at least it doesn't actively offend the rods and cones that comprise my eyesight. Homey in the stripes might literally make me go blind.

As an owner of the OG's from 20 years ago and the 2001's. 

This was a no brainer.  Even with the liner change.  

The only thing I don't get is that everyone was *****ing about the sock liner ......what happened to those people?  Guessing they all copped lol

Last edited:
you know he does.

I go in chanclas and pijamas to buy shoes.

Seriously. I don't give a damn what I'm wearing when I'm going to get some shoes in the morning. I laugh at dudes who are in line to flex. Bro, you been in line since 7a! You just know he laid his whole fit out on the bed the night before and finally settled on one after looking at 5-6 different combos :rofl:

I say let people wear whatever the hell they want to wear.

Do you wear your freshest outfit and kicks to stand in line and cop shoes in the morning? If you do, thats just as lame as that dude in the stripe red/black pants
I went to a local shop for the retro 6 Spizike release at about 9am (opened at 10) and there was a huge line of guys, mostly wearing heat. Seemed like a mini sneaker convention in a line. Lol

I find it crazy that NDC is still showing that most sizes are still available.

Let me get through!!!

Infrared 6's and White Cement 4's isn't exactly the "'freshest" gear.

I mean if you were talking about GMP 6's or Royal 1's then yeah.

Back
Top Bottom