Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Heard they lined up from 9 o'clock last night for these joints.
laugh.gif
Oh well.....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...F4774DB8-F4CD-484C-94DD-8FF097CFC602.jpg.html

my boi the hamburglar be cooking my peeps

Two browsers spinning on NDC for the heck of it.
One browser on Eastbay still saying please wait while we take you to your cart since 9am/CST.

Who cares what other people are wearing? Ya'll gotta worry about yourselves.

Agreed. I'm not a flashy clothes kind of person. I wear jeans, plain t-shirts, and retros. I think the shoes compliment themselves without any added flare.

3's a good number, most people average 8 - 12 credit card charges on finishline before the order completes
Man what a joke when you think about it 
laugh.gif

Do I have to call them to cancel the second two? Assuming I can get in touch with them within the next week. 

Welp I bit on shoe palace, hopefully NDC or FNL come through so I return the inflated priced pair.

Who cares what other people are wearing? Y'all gotta worry about yourselves.
you talking to home of the "NT denim" ish almost pop culture thanks to complex 

lol i agree with you though but you know the culture

side note hows the thirst in the streets for these other than what NT is seeing 

Last edited:
Man what a joke when you think about it :lol:

Do I have to call them to cancel the second two? Assuming I can get in touch with them within the next week. 

They're just temporary holds. Charges should drop off in a day or two.

Freals tho... Other dudes checking out other dudes outfit. But a lot of these so called sneakerheads are in it to impress other dudes.

THats all it is man. It would be the #2 answer if the question was "Name a reason why copping shoes is so difficult now" on Family Feud.

#1 being reselling, of course.

Just for my own sanity did anyone purchasing on FNL get through, purchase, then when clicking on that last "Review Your Order before FInalizing" you click that and go back to another WAITING screen that sits yet again?
You def need to get the confirmation e-mail.

You still getting over the rhinestones roast, papi?

How many you end up with?

I ***** with Robins hard body don't care what nobody say. And only got 7 so far. Was short on cash until this A.M
you talking to home of the "NT denim" ish almost pop culture thanks to complex 

lol i agree with you though but you know the culture

side note hows the thirst in the streets for these other than what NT is seeing 
these are hot in the streets and yea, ppl here focus on others too much

Last edited:

Man what a joke when you think about it 
laugh.gif

They're just temporary holds. Charges should drop off in a day or two.
depends on your bank. i have chase and FNL rejected my card twice and i got charged twice but got credited back within 5 minutes. now if only it would let me back in to try again...............

Two browsers spinning on NDC for the heck of it.
One browser on Eastbay still saying please wait while we take you to your cart since 9am/CST.
Should have opened up another tab for Eastbay and they would have been saved in your cart.  No need to wait for the same page once it starts to redirect.

Back
Top Bottom